Votes: 213 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 141 13.7%
  • Would love to

Votes: 624 60.6%
  • Never heard of them

Votes: 52 5.0%

• Total voters
IR much more prevalent in TV. Today. But relationships all fit the story line as work environments are more racially mixed today. Occasionally, you do see the sexual situations happen but again its in the story line and the woman happens to be white and the man is black. All this shows how acceptable IR has become. HOT WIVES. Lots of shows / soaps with hot wives now and some have wives with black lovers too. Still all this has a ways to go before hot wives becomes main stream. Versus the perhaps discrete hidden secret couplings it is today.
Or Desperately Hott Wives 4 BBC!

I watched a couple of video's of Cathy does black the guys where like bees Bees round a honey pot 2 3 4 at a time swarming all over.Hubby filming never forget scene she is sucking one guy and hubby leans over and kisses when he pulls.if I remember right they fucked her for 5 hours then she had them back later for another session.

I remember a TV series on HBO or maybe SHOWTIME called Nic n Tuck and they had an episode where the husband took his wife to a Mandingo party for the first time.. I laughed when, before they knocked on the door, they agreed to a “safe” word BIGWHEEL before walking in, meaning is for some reason things went too far, one could say BIGWHEEL and they would know that they wanted it to stop, and after a short time being there, they immediately noticed a number of white couples there, along with a number of half naked black guys putting the moves on the wives.. and after the husband walking away from the wife and going to the kitchen for some drinks, when he returned, he saw that his wife was being approached by this hot looking naked black guy and the wife was obviously in a trance with him and the husband standing only a few feet away, stood there watching her for a minute or so but when he couldn’t handle it anymore, he had to say the safe word a number of times, getting louder each time almost yelling it out before she finally broke off the sexual trance she was having with the black guy. It was like she was so involved with the black guy that she never even heard her husband saying the safe word at first If not for the husband saying the safe word, there’s no doubt the wife would have been blacked that night. After that incident, he grabbed her and they immediately left and had a huge argument about it when they got home. That was an amazing episode.. This series was a number of years ago and I wish they wouldn’t have ended the series.

I remember a TV series on HBO or maybe SHOWTIME called Nic n Tuck and they had an episode where the husband took his wife to a Mandingo party for the first time.. I laughed when, before they knocked on the door, they agreed to a “safe” word BIGWHEEL before walking in, meaning is for some reason things went too far, one could say BIGWHEEL and they would know that they wanted it to stop, and after a short time being there, they immediately noticed a number of white couples there, along with a number of half naked black guys putting the moves on the wives.. and after the husband walking away from the wife and going to the kitchen for some drinks, when he returned, he saw that his wife was being approached by this hot looking naked black guy and the wife was obviously in a trance with him and the husband standing only a few feet away, stood there watching her for a minute or so but when he couldn’t handle it anymore, he had to say the safe word a number of times, getting louder each time almost yelling it out before she finally broke off the sexual trance she was having with the black guy. It was like she was so involved with the black guy that she never even heard her husband saying the safe word at first If not for the husband saying the safe word, there’s no doubt the wife would have been blacked that night. After that incident, he grabbed her and they immediately left and had a huge argument about it when they got home. That was an amazing episode.. This series was a number of years ago and I wish they wouldn’t have ended the series.
I saw that - fabulous

Back