Man Sues Philadelphia Eagles' Fletcher Cox for Seducing His Wife

Let’s be honest. You aren’t ever going to be able to have someone as high end as her anyway so thinking you can judge her actions is laughable. What I’m saying is that she found a better man physically and financially and she went for it. I would too....all of us would. It natural
When you say things like this, I want to be submissively eating your asshole out.

You would just be another classless skank cheating hoe.
The only thing you need to know is this is what women do. Don't fault them for it, just roll with it. Just invest dick and not your heart and you won't get burned. Sitting here preaching will get you know where. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Fletcher Cox is an exceptional player. Three times pro bowl selection. Seahawks was better than the Eagles that day.
Any man in his position ( musician, athlete, actor) gets pussy thrown at him left and right. Women are attracted to resources, instagram and twitter make it easy for these women to monkey branch to a higher social status. That's the nature of the game baby. Seahawks are always a threat to win any game BUT I appreciate the gift Pete Carrol gave the NE Patriots back when.. really appreciate it

I just looked at this guy's Facebook , with tons of public photos. He's a marine vet, with a six pack. I think he's a pretty good catch. I think he can do quite well. It's just a matter of time that this embarrassment passes and he finds a better wife.,

As for the woman, I admit she's attractive but a quick glance through the photos showed she put on some weight, and slowly becoming less attractive. Was she still attractive? Yes. Is she a supermodel ? No .

I still don't get why people consider her a "catch". The texts revealed she was a bartender. That's a pretty low end job.

Can the vet do better ? Who knows. But if I girl is a so capricious that she's willing to leave her husband for a dalliance with a football player, then he's better off in other aspects of his life -- not just the physical.

I predict the NFL player is not that serious anyway. He's talking ******* over text to get laid -- which guy hasn't. She isn't giving in which is making him more interested. Once he gets his toy, he'll likely find another one.

Back