Man Sues Philadelphia Eagles' Fletcher Cox for Seducing His Wife

This is the problem with this. It has to be an agreement between the two. Her cheating with a black guy is no different than her cheating with a white guy...it's still cheating. Things like this can be hot when both husband and wife want it, and agree to it. He obviously didn't agree, she's out the door.

I've always heard the line "No matter how hot she is, there's some guy somewhere that is tired of her *******"

Yes. Forgive me I’m on my morning run. So you take issue with the cheating more than her upgrading, that is admirable and probably the sweetest thing I have ever read on this site. That makes me smile

Let’s be honest. You aren’t ever going to be able to have someone as high end as her anyway so thinking you can judge her actions is laughable. What I’m saying is that she found a better man physically and financially and she went for it. I would too....all of us would. It natural
They all want to be "cucks" on their terms. This is what real cucking looks like. I'm glad someone on here understands that Sara.

Back