Man Sues Philadelphia Eagles' Fletcher Cox for Seducing His Wife

https://www.maxim.com/sports/fletcher-cox-eagles-seduce-woman-2017-12

"I want to get you pregnant"

"Best. Response. Ever.
We'd make some damn beautiful babies"

qbpSJ8H.png
usa-fletcher-cox-eagles-nfl.jpg

I would laugh if the guy caught them in bed together and killed them both you would only do 15 years at most under the heat of passion voluntary manslaughter. I would feel the same way if a woman killed her man and girl he was sleeping with. See once your married it a legal contract and if you fuck around behind someones back you can bring an STD , aids and Hepatitis C or even HPV
home and give it to your partner that is not cool.

I have a saying you play a stupid game win a stupid prize . It be different if you had an open marriage because you both agree to it knowing what can happen.

I dont know what I would do if I was married and my wife cheated and give me Aids or Hepatitis C or both . All I can say is I would not be happy about it and I might just snap and ******* her and him .Cut both their body into pieces simply drop the parcels into seven different trash cans in three different boroughs. Then hopefully, when you look at all the different drop points on a map, it'll look like a big smiley face.

It seems fair to me if she cheated and gave me Aids and Hepatitis C at the same time it should be legal to ******* her and him . She just gave you a death sentence and you should be allowed to give them both a quick death .

Sorry for being so morbid but I agreed to be faithful and you put my life at risk that not cool at all to me. Like I said if it was an open relationship / marriage and I got something that on me i agreed to this life . I played a stupid game and I won a stupid prize I knew the risk when playing the game.

Last edited:
Back