Makings of a Hotwife

wish I was the husband in this pic!

The lady in the 72371 picture reminds me of my wife when she was giving Edwin his first blowjob!;) Needless to add it was also the first time my wife had a strange black cock to play with in her hand ... should I also add ... and in her mouth and in her pussy! My wife was positioned on the bed very similarly as the picture shows! The "one big exception" is that my wife's hand could only circumvent about 3/4 of Edwin's cock it was so thick ... and it was much, very much in fact, longer! Edwin has a full 12 inches for the ladies to play with! My wife loved every decimeter of it! However she couldn't take much more than the head of his cock, and perhaps an inch or two of it, into her mouth! That didn't stop her though from making him cum in her mouth! And cum he did! I can still see him as he was about to unload into her mouth ... he grabbed her by her head between both hands and let loose! I was amazed when she swallowed every droplet and continued to lick his after-cum! She had never done that for me!

I recall at the time being a little jealous or perhaps, even angered that she did it for Edwin but never for me! I also recalled at the time ... "perhaps she was ****** by Edwin to swallow" ... considering the hold he had on her head! Either that or drown in his cum! She later admitted however that firstly, she was too horny to care, secondly she had predetermined that NO WAY was Edwin going to be able to pull away before she sucked him dry of every droplet he could produce! She admitted it tasted too good to waste and, in fact, repeated it several times later and over the following four days that we were at the convention!

Back