Making Him Service Me First

As you progress in the lifestyle the humiliation becomes the strongest drive. What starts as a fun fantasy becomes more and more kinky. First it was pick up a guy on vacation or a bar, then at the gym and the grocery store. Then you find a real bull vs a guy that just wants to fuck white women. The real bull takes you places you never contemplated when you started this little fantasy. First you are cleaning up, then you are fluffing. As your submitting to more and more, your wife is too. You both get caught up in the journey. You start agreeing to more and deeper perversions. You begin to struggle with the idea of being bi.
100%

Now here is a prime example I of making the man in the couple be the first to service you.

Why would you make the man service you first? To show dominance... it's a simple as that.

Submissive white boys must be made to show their submissiveness first that way everyone in the room knows their place and any ideas of masculinity from the male goes out of the window. Doing this not only shows that woman who's in charge but it also relaxes the modern white boy into his place of sub servitude to his black master.

At first the modern white boy may try to resist but after a while of having a superior man's cock in his mouth he will begin to feel aroused. This is because this is the modern white boy's natural state. Once they shed their conventional masculinity placed on them by Society they relax into their new submissive role.

Here's a photo of me doing just such a thing. I'm open to any questions at allView attachment 2944437
Love it sir!

Now here is a prime example I of making the man in the couple be the first to service you.

Why would you make the man service you first? To show dominance... it's a simple as that.

Submissive white boys must be made to show their submissiveness first that way everyone in the room knows their place and any ideas of masculinity from the male goes out of the window. Doing this not only shows that woman who's in charge but it also relaxes the modern white boy into his place of sub servitude to his black master.

At first the modern white boy may try to resist but after a while of having a superior man's cock in his mouth he will begin to feel aroused. This is because this is the modern white boy's natural state. Once they shed their conventional masculinity placed on them by Society they relax into their new submissive role.

Here's a photo of me doing just such a thing. I'm open to any questions at allView attachment 2944437
And your black cock is aroused by another man sucking it. Funny how people pretend they are so macho yet use every reason in the world to participate in bi/gay sexual acts. News flash...it takes 2 to play gay and you are 1 of the 2.

You truly are a superior being Sir

all white men should submit to the real Men in this world

As this king says it is for bois to submit, to kneel at the altar and show who is above them. To properly show the hierarchy and fluff the bull/king for the queen. Do it enough and it starts to become engrained in both mind and muscle where their place is. And, to first clean up the king to further show submissiveness and then the queen.

As this king says it is for bois to submit, to kneel at the altar and show who is above them. To properly show the hierarchy and fluff the bull/king for the queen. Do it enough and it starts to become engrained in both mind and muscle where their place is. And, to first clean up the king to further show submissiveness and then the queen.
Absolutely right Kitty Boi, so humiliating and arousing to kneel before a Black man and suck him before he takes his property.
Also you are correct,
to show the proper respect is to clean the bull first.

Last edited:

My fav thing

Back