Make me your hot wife

Hello, I am a cuckold looking for an ideal hotwife situation. I currently reside in california but grew up in NC and plan to move back in the near future. I have kik if you would liken to chat. Please p.m. me so we can get the ball rolling

I wish beautiful!!
I just have to say this. Do you think "i wish beautiful" is a good response to her? Do you think it says enough to interest her in any way? So many men write to a woman and make short meaningless statements that they actually include in their profile, "if you have nothing to say but "hey there beautiful" don't bother.. I wonder why men think that women are so desperate to meet something that they would actually respond to a picture of their dick or a short comment that actually tells them nothing other than you don't have the time to care enough to actually say something?

Hi there! I am searching for an alpha cuckold who will be in a long term loving relationship with me. I am 5’5. Non smoker
Hello, i know i dont have a photo yet, but I'm new and just looking around to see if this site is genuine; but i would love the opportunity to talk with you and maybe set up a date <3

Back