Make me your hot wife

I'm originally from Kentucky, but i currently living in Florida. I am honestly looking to meet, and date hopefully long term, a women who would like a cuckold. I find it the best form of relationship. I am i guess, just want to have a real working cuckold relationship. I'm a while man, but infactuated with the black male size. Im hoping you do too?

WOW
all the offers~!!
If your willing to relocate?

I am a true contradiction of terms I am a very experienced Dom –Master – Daddy with more than 30 years of experience as a Dom,
However the last 15+ years i have been a cuckold (12 of which with my ex) I started out as a Dominate cuckold (used to joke that I was not a cuckold but that I just liked to share my toys with other men) then moved into the role of a switch, submissive, even a sissy slut cuckold depending on the situation?

With a total of more than 40 years of BDSM / swinging / cuckold / and alternate lifestyle experience,

Depending on the situation & relationship I am very comfortable in almost any role,

Dom (in control of the "scene")

Switch, (can easily be Dom or submissive depending on you and or the relationship)

even a sub/ sissy / slut / cross-dresser

Let me know if you have any interest

Ron

Hi there! I am searching for an alpha cuckold who will be in a long term loving relationship with me. I am 5’5. Non smoker
You are very beautiful. I would love to enjoy this lifestyle with you. I would love to make you my queen and give you everything you deserve. I find this is much more than just a sexual fetish.

Hi there! I am searching for an alpha cuckold who will be in a long term loving relationship with me. I am 5’5. Non smoker
hi, i'm roberto, i'm an italian guy, who currently lives in rome. The dream of my life and being a happy cuckold comes close to an extraordinary wife. we know each other better?

Attachments

• IMG_20180520_172942_017.jpg
    IMG_20180520_172942_017.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 6
I would love to make you my QoS. I’d love for you to cuck me. I can offer a lot of support for you. You should send me a DM if you’re interested in chatting more about it.

Back