Make her go black!

Looking for true big BBC bulls dominant aggressive forceful type ! that will make me understand I don't deserve my wife with a 6 inch white cock and I have no choice but to intro them to her And make me watch her service BBC bull Only respond or message me if your serious ! We are in Texas ! I have kik also if u want to talk there

Attachments

• IMG_6992.PNG
    IMG_6992.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Looking for true big BBC bulls dominant aggressive forceful type ! that will make me understand I don't deserve my wife with a 6 inch white cock and I have no choice but to intro them to her and them get her to understand BBC bulls are supeior and whites have no choices ! Only respond or message me if your serious ! We are in Texas ! I have kik also if u want to talk there
Damn! Wish i was closer

Looking for true big BBC bulls dominant aggressive forceful type ! that will make me understand I don't deserve my wife with a 6 inch white cock and I have no choice but to intro them to her and them get her to understand BBC bulls are supeior and whites have no choices ! Only respond or message me if your serious ! We are in Texas ! I have kik also if u want to talk there
You don't think very highly of yourself, do you?

This is why people ought to need to verify to post their wife and to express such desires. This, on first read, seems more like advertising for his wife to have non consensual sex with a stranger from online.

Completely different story when the wife is clearly interested in this, but he posts as a male looking to meet males.......

This is why people ought to need to verify to post their wife and to express such desires. This, on first read, seems more like advertising for his wife to have non consensual sex with a stranger from online.

Completely different story when the wife is clearly interested in this, but he posts as a male looking to meet males.......
It's consensual just looking for dom BBC bull

Cuckryan123, the two of you make a handsome, young couple. Wish you'd take some time to either fill out your profile info or tell the forum more about that lovely wife of yours. Your submissive posts definitely show you need some confidence building; a six inch cock isn't anything to be ashamed of, actually. Obviously she thought so to, if she married you. Your lack of confidence, however, is concerning. What deep, sexual fantasies does your wife have? Its usually hard to get them to open up on this; I have found that a couple nicely made margaritas ( in the correct proportions ) tends to lower their defense system enough to get just about anything out of them. Does she even have an eye for black men? Personally, I see a college educated lady in those pics, who might have an interest for some mattress time with some other ladies. Ask her if she's ever eaten another lady's pussy ... something tells me she'll probably blush, and loudly say NOOOO, which means she has. I'm also thinking it is YOU who might have a desire to experience a black cock, yourself, maybe by setting up a 3-some?????

Cuckryan123, the two of you make a handsome, young couple. Wish you'd take some time to either fill out your profile info or tell the forum more about that lovely wife of yours. Your submissive posts definitely show you need some confidence building; a six inch cock isn't anything to be ashamed of, actually. Obviously she thought so to, if she married you. Your lack of confidence, however, is concerning. What deep, sexual fantasies does your wife have? Its usually hard to get them to open up on this; I have found that a couple nicely made margaritas ( in the correct proportions ) tends to lower their defense system enough to get just about anything out of them. Does she even have an eye for black men? Personally, I see a college educated lady in those pics, who might have an interest for some mattress time with some other ladies. Ask her if she's ever eaten another lady's pussy ... something tells me she'll probably blush, and loudly say NOOOO, which means she has. I'm also thinking it is YOU who might have a desire to experience a black cock, yourself, maybe by setting up a 3-some?????

I've caught black celeb guy screen shots on her phone and she always seems like she wants to watch movies with black guys in it . And no I don't want Cock ever

I've caught black celeb guy screen shots on her phone and she always seems like she wants to watch movies with black guys in it . And no I don't want Cock ever
Firmly said ... I believe you. So, do the 2 of you ever talk trash ... about cock size, gangbangs or 3-somes, or anything? I would just hate to know you lost her to a well hung black man because you didn't have the confidence to please her. If she hooks up with the right black men, you'll most definitely find yourself second fiddle in her sex life for a while. Just give it some thought as to how you think that might affect you.

I only last 5 min and I'm 5.5 inches not 6 sorry . But that has to mean she wants other Cock if she never touches me or never ever iniates sex right? Nothing ever happens unless I make it

I only last 5 min and I'm 5.5 inches not 6 sorry . But that has to mean she wants other Cock if she never touches me or never ever iniates sex right? Nothing ever happens unless I make it
Well, you might have a point; if she's having orgasms with you, she'll occasionally initiate sex. Was it that way when you first got married? How long have you been married? Maybe you've gotten into a routine ... which is predictable & boring after a few years of marriage. Maybe its time to spring some new things on her ... I use cock sleeves sometimes and my wife likes me using those. Some lifelike cock vibrators are fun as well, if you never done those things. If there are sexual issues (not saying there is) I would suggest you don't add a 3rd party involvement just yet.

condomSleeves01.jpgcondomSleeves03.jpg

Well, you might have a point; if she's having orgasms with you, she'll occasionally initiate sex. Was it that way when you first got married? How long have you been married? Maybe you've gotten into a routine ... which is predictable & boring after a few years of marriage. Maybe its time to spring some new things on her ... I use cock sleeves sometimes and my wife likes me using those. Some lifelike cock vibrators are fun as well, if you never done those things. If there are sexual issues (not saying there is) I would suggest you don't add a 3rd party involvement just yet.

View attachment 1931936View attachment 1931937
Ok never heard of Cock sleeve

It's consensual just looking for dom BBC bull

So she wants this? She knows about you posting her on this site? If so, you should get her to do verification pics and become a "real person" and get gender changed to being a couple.

But, and im just guessing here, she has no idea you are on here and would be furious if she knew........

I just want to say, MacNfries and NiagFallsGuy, you cats are killing it on the open/honest/supportive. Seriously, kudos.

Cuckryan123, if this is what you want man, talk to your lady about it. 5.5 isn't nothing, and stamina can be learned. Cocksleeves are pretty awesome too, not to mention pills and numbing ointments.

My point is this, if you're dead set on getting your wife in bed with a Bull, you gotta talk to her about it. You gotta be honest. Then get the two of you verified up here and start looking. My publisher lives in Texas, I could give him a call, see if he knows anybody, you never know. But communication is key, sweetheart, put in the legwork first.

Back