Made for black cock

I loved it when black guys told me I was "made to satisfy black cocks"!! I was the girl NO one wanted to date in high school and in to college, so when BBC started to aggressively chase me for sex and friendships, I was ENAMORED with it. Being desired was addictive...…I would do ANYTHING they wanted to satisfy them because they made me feel so GREAT about myself!! "Baby yo pussy was MADE for (what we can no longer say here?) cocks!!" was the sexiest and most sensual thing I ever heard!!

J (the tipsy and now quite horny wife)

It was after a couple of ******* when she became "ready".... that seems to be the trend, where bigger size becomes a welcome facet of going BBC.

The cute blond is my 1st wife's *******, who is 26. Also a fact, went BBC after having a kid. Am I crazy? She doesn't know I know, and she doesn't know I'm fully aware of what my wife is doing either. Keeping a distance on this one, but I do have to say that it's driving me crazy wondering if she is not using condoms. My wife doesn't really know if she is barebacking like her or not, and I keep begging her to find out somehow.

They don't really play together directly, because Ana is a super straight arrow, like me, and an addictive white substance is a very important dynamic to my wife's play time. She prefer's to not mix THAT part / let that knowledge be known to her protege. Not that she is going crazy with it, just a few lines to get through the day, and then party pretty hard after a long day of writing and composing with a few bulls.
Holy *******, she is beautiful!

Back