Made for black cock

It was after a couple of ******* when she became "ready".... that seems to be the trend, where bigger size becomes a welcome facet of going BBC.

The cute blond is my 1st wife's *******, who is 26. Also a fact, went BBC after having a kid. Am I crazy? She doesn't know I know, and she doesn't know I'm fully aware of what my wife is doing either. Keeping a distance on this one, but I do have to say that it's driving me crazy wondering if she is not using condoms. My wife doesn't really know if she is barebacking like her or not, and I keep begging her to find out somehow.
She's such a hottie!

It was after a couple of ******* when she became "ready".... that seems to be the trend, where bigger size becomes a welcome facet of going BBC.

The cute blond is my 1st wife's *******, who is 26. Also a fact, went BBC after having a kid. Am I crazy? She doesn't know I know, and she doesn't know I'm fully aware of what my wife is doing either. Keeping a distance on this one, but I do have to say that it's driving me crazy wondering if she is not using condoms. My wife doesn't really know if she is barebacking like her or not, and I keep begging her to find out somehow.

They don't really play together directly, because Ana is a super straight arrow, like me, and an addictive white substance is a very important dynamic to my wife's play time. She prefer's to not mix THAT part / let that knowledge be known to her protege. Not that she is going crazy with it, just a few lines to get through the day, and then party pretty hard after a long day of writing and composing with a few bulls.
She is sexy!

They don't really play together directly, because Ana is a super straight arrow, like me, and an addictive white substance is a very important dynamic to my wife's play time. She prefer's to not mix THAT part / let that knowledge be known to her protege. Not that she is going crazy with it, just a few lines to get through the day, and then party pretty hard after a long day of writing and composing with a few bulls.
So Hot!!!

Wow, she's absoulouty fantastic and I would love to get my hands, tounge and my girthy big black cock all over her perfect fit body to die for anytime... both would be a blessing lol and now I have to go and wank over her photos and imagining what I would like to do to her if she was actually infront of me.
PS

I STAY ROCK HARD EVEN AFTER I'VE COME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN so no need for a break inbetween fucking and licking when your with me ♠️

wow. your wife is hot! beautiful pics of a beautiful woman

Back