M18 Black Guy from NYC area.

Afro-latino and Native mix 18 yo from NYC looking to meet new people and actually get into the idea of being a bull. Obviously due to my age I have little experience but we’ve all got to start somewhere, right?

I consider myself an ambivert, I love meeting new people, finding out their interests, and having conversations that let me come out of them having learned something new. But most of my interests are indoorsy. I love to read, I’m hoping to get one of my short stories published at the New Yorker, I collect antiques and old books, I cook, bake, and love to play guitar (you should see me play master of puppets! I’m a huge rock fan.)

I am a former H.S athlete, did wrestling, rowing, track, swimming, and lacrosse. I’m not absolutely ripped anymore, but certainly lean. I occasionally hike, rock climb, and surf.

I’m openly and proudly bisexual, and I’m not looking for anything ultra specific. If you want to have a cuckold situation, I’m down, if you want to join in as a male, I’m also down. I have a ton of kinks so I’m really fluid in that sense. I’m hoping to find a girl or couple who are fun! Willing to actually talk to me and make me feel like a human too instead of some black machine lol.

Though I’m from NYC. I’m studying at the big H, so if you’re in the Cambridge area feel free to hit me up!

Also, feel free to call me Mel.

Mel, I hope you are able to find someone or a couple to enjoy this with while you maintain your studies. If you're ever looking for a male sub , hit me up.

Back