Loving Bareback!

It ought to be the hubbies wearing the condom.
I completely agree with you. If the white dicks are allowed to slide into any white pussy they need to be covered and contained first.

The black man don't need to worry bout no cover though as long as there is no STD's included in the mix. He knows that inside a creamy white pussy is where he wants his black cum to go and we want to see it go in there even though after he delivers it some of us will be required to go down there and retrieve our share back out of her.

He shoots huge loads, too!!! I don't know what he takes, but he shoots alot!! Here's a picture my hubby took of me being picked up, buttfucked and I'm squirting!! It was an incredble experience!! He's alot of fun. Our hands meet as he's balls deep in my butt!! How romantic!

Very very hot! I would have loved to be there waiting to have my face between your legs licking for all I am worth!!!

I've always used condoms. However, I don't use condoms with black men. I feel that is un-natural to use them, with black men.
Condoms are a hassle and an indignity that Dominant Black Bulls should never have to even think about. I could see it as nothing other than an honor for a hole to be graced with a massive and powerful pillar of black virility. If a whiteboi ever gets to put his thing in a woman (which sounds like a crime against nature to me), he should of course have to use a condom. What woman wants to taste whiteboi sperm after she's already had to put some loser's worthless little appendage in her mouth? A whiteboi should always slurp down his inferior genetic material after it oozes into the condom. White sperm is certainly not something that should be ejaculated into a female, but at least it can offer the wimp a bit of protein.

Most Bulls are only interested in fucking the wife and want as little as possible to do with the cuckold husband. However a Black Master will communicate with and train the husband as well as the wife. Once trained either spouse will consider any sexual activity ordered by the Black Master as completely normal and perform it without hesitation.

Most Bulls are only interested in fucking the wife and want as little as possible to do with the cuckold husband. However a Black Master will communicate with and train the husband as well as the wife. Once trained either spouse will consider any sexual activity ordered by the Black Master as completely normal and perform it without hesitation.
Absolutely and very true! The black man is extremely superior to both my wife (Asian) and myself (White cuckold). All blacks are respected by us 100%! I am honored to hold the door for him, pay his meals, gas, wash his auto, pay for his shopping along with my wife, etc. The black man, whether one time bang or a steady boyfriend is both of ours master. Simple. Problem is, finding the correct black men that want more than a swing partner for the occasional sperm release. A true black master would be spoiled, honored, cherished, worshipped and adored by us, a pretty Asian wife owner of two retail businesses and myself, a basically in shape 50's white cuck that seriously realizes the power and the importance of the black male. Once again, the problem is the 99% of those superior males are looking for the 30 min's in bed with the wife. Oh well, we all go on.

Back