Love watching

I/we are looking for a BBC for wife to play with tonight. My wife expressed a desire to fuck a black guy and although I was a little reluctant at first eventually I agreed if I could. Not really sure if I really wanted to or not. So we invited over a black male exotic dancer she had seen perform a few times. So we had some drinks and did some partying..... As we were waiting I found myself very nervous but kinda excited as well. finally theres a knock on the door and I answer the door to really big dark skin black dude who was surprisingly friendly. We sit down and I call on Rebecca to enter. She walks in wearing high heels and lingerie, really slow with a big smile on her face. Ass looking smoking hot all cocked up in heels. She says lemme see that sexy body and I recoil a bit as Malik peels off his shirt. I'm immediately jealous as she proceeds to deeply enjoy rubbing her hands on his impressively strong toned body

If she finds a black guy she wants to fuck.... I encourage it, as long as I can watch. Love the faces she makes and her mo...ans when she is getting big black cock, differs from when she fucks me.... HOT!!! we are near Detroit by the way

Back