Love getting his seed inside me...!!

Relief and a mix of humilation, humbleness and excitement.

Relief we all got what we needed and the coupling was a success. Its important for everyone to know her bull took her pussy well and filled it.

Humilation (just a little) that it wasnt me satisfying my own woman and instead this other guy.

Humbleness in my submission to them both but especially to the bull for satisfying her in a way I cannot but also that its all out of love and ive got an awesome wife.

Excitement that ill get to possibly lick her pussy and later on after he leaves get out of my chasity and she might jack me off and give me some sexual relief
And excitement we will get to rebond after he leaves as a couple and have pillow talk about what happened and come back together as a couple until he retunrs again.

But when he is over, her pussy belongs to him and im the beta the entire time he is there. Thus im in panties for a weekend if he is staying over.

Sometimes after he cums inside her she puts his cum that leaks out into my panties so I can feel it instead of me licking it out of her.

But regardless, her bull coming inside her is very important to everyone and us as a couple. It leads to other events that cannot happen until he cums inside her pussy which is a good thing:
cleaning, licking, fluffing (my current gf doesnt like this), and him either leaving or lounging around the house with no underwear on so we can both see his cock and get comfortable with its size and used to it. He has my lady leave off her panties and pants most days and just be in a tshirt around the house when he is there after they are finished.

When they are ready to restart they both have me lick her and suck him and get him hard for her and then prepare a space for them to couple

Do you love your man to seed you?? Ejaculate in you??

I absolutely love it.. I feel like I’m claimed by him.. marked by him.. I belong to him and I’m his property coz he is giving me something that can change my life.!! I become a complete woman at that time.

Cucks.. What do you feel when the bull ejaculates in your wife??

Post the videos or GIFS where a black man deposits his seed deep inside his woman..!!

I absolutely love it.. I feel like I’m claimed by him.. marked by him.. I belong to him and I’m his property coz he is giving me something that can change my life.!! I become a complete woman at that time.

Post the videos or GIFS where a black man deposits his seed deep inside his woman..!!
Oh yes, I love it

Pumping his big load inside her! Awesome! 😍

I have to agree i absolutly love it. I love to feel that BBC inside me as it throbs hard whem ejactulating, and then that warm feeling inside me with the sperm deposited.
Beauty, what is your opinion on being licked by an admirer after sex with the bull; I don't mean just being licked as normally, but caressing your well fucked pussy with the mouth, licking your love juice out of you and possibly giving you a wonderful orgasm; Do you beauties think of such options from time to time? Kisses, M

Last edited:
Back