Love getting his seed inside me...!!

Love the feel of his seed inside me ! My husband is very turned on when another man cums in me
I'm like your husband (only with balls on!) when I watch my wife openly responding to the feel of the solid cumspurts of her young black lover thumping against the tensely stretched-up back wall of her vagina then flooding back and erupting from its orgasmically-clenching opening as she lovingly milks his maximally inthrust shaft.

He's bisexual and versatile and my lover too, so I have a pretty good idea of the feeling of him ejaculating in her---and can confirm that it's fucking sensational.

Do you love your man to seed you?? Ejaculate in you??

I absolutely love it.. I feel like I’m claimed by him.. marked by him.. I belong to him and I’m his property coz he is giving me something that can change my life.!! I become a complete woman at that time.

Cucks.. What do you feel when the bull ejaculates in your wife??

Post the videos or GIFS where a black man deposits his seed deep inside his woman..!!

When watching Kim one night getting fucked on all fours , his expression changed as he started to cum ,his cock came half out and it just swelled and pulsed and spewing cum in her , she just shook with pleasure accepting his load , he finished pulled out and I saw cum pouring out of he open cunt .

When watching Kim one night getting fucked on all fours , his expression changed as he started to cum ,his cock came half out and it just swelled and pulsed and spewing cum in her , she just shook with pleasure accepting his load , he finished pulled out and I saw cum pouring out of he open cunt .
I hope you instantly got your mouth on her creamy pussy and ingested all of his cum?

When the bull ejaculates in my wife I realize that I am the beta male and he is the one who "owns" my wife's pussy.
I know my place as a cuckold husband and I accept it.
So true
I hope you instantly got your mouth on her creamy pussy and ingested all of his cum?
it’s the most exiting site seeing her totally open oozing cum and yes love going down on her.

I just saw a superior larger cock please my lady and give her what shes needed and wanted that I cant give her, Fuck her better and know she wants him to cum inside her and she loves it when her lover cums inside her pussy and I see her face of complete satisfaction and she knows I can tell shes enjoyed him better than she ever did with me and knows I finally accept her need and lover for her lovers to take her pussy and is at peace that her husband knows he cant compare physically and she openly can tell them in front of me she loves them and how much better they are than I am and I accept that and get off from knowing she is now very unlikely to leave me or cheat for sexual reasons because she's getting everything she needs in front of me and getting everything she wants with little consequences so thats a low lkekyhood of friction. And I also enjoy seeing hung fit males who deserve to fuck and cum inside my wife's tight pretty pussy because they are hung built alpha males I don't mind submitting to for my wife's pleasure and to show them both how much I accept submit and want them to pound her pussy with their larger cock and cum inside her pussy so I can witness her joy, his alpha male body and penis exploding inside her and then taste him as he leaks out of her and i clean him as tribute and thanks for cumming inside my wife and pleasing her better than I could and making her happy in my place as the dom alpha male who gets to cum inside her married pussy and take a chance on breeding her in front of me

Major ick always figured 95% of the people on here were gay white men posing as women or cucks. Straight black men how does it feel to know that the hot white women you are responding to are actually some sissy queer white boy fingering his butthole while you talk sexy to him.

Back