Lots of Breeding Talk

So the breeding talk got me thinking and sparked multiple drunken discussions with my wife while on vacation. I asked her why. Why the big deal about imploring guys to cum inside her. My question was based on experience since she’s talked about her limited use of men using condoms since she started having sex and all the bullets she’s dodged. At first her response was filled with I don’t knows. As she gave it some thought she got brutally honest. Having major daddy issues growing up she said at times she wanted to get pregnant to lock a guy down and because she loves *******.

I asked her about her obsession with it still and she again gave me and I don’t know. Fighting through that she again opened up. She said first and most important is guys love it and she gets off to them being surprised that she wants it there and not in a condom or on her. Most importantly for her she said she role plays in her mind of telling the guy to get her pregnant and that it gets her off. I asked her why she doesn’t verbalize it. Her answer? I don’t want to freak you or the other guys out. I asked her just how much it gets her off and she explained more than I knew. Anticipation g our late return Wednesday I proposed her planning a get together for Thursday night since we had the house to ourselves until Sunday. For whatever reason she still asked if I was ok with that. I assured her that not only was I and that I wanted to see it but that she’s a week off her period so there’s no threat of her getting pregnant. All fantasy.

After getting blown up for a week by guys who couldn’t understand we weren’t in town we were surprised to get commitments to hang out from only 3 guys. On a positive note I’ve played golf with two of the 3 so it’s good to have a good group. As is standard with a planned get together my wife requested pictures to send out. She settled on one while wearing a mesh crotch less body suit. In her endless creativity she stuck a plug in her ass. To top off the decoration she grabbed the small chalk hanging board which up until that point was used to author “clean” or “dirty” on the outside of the dishwasher. Replacing its usual designations was the “off limits” as she asked me to hang the string around the end of the plug for the picture. Random ******* but hats off to her. Accompanying the picture was a long text explaining her theme with a disclosure that she was far from ovulating so no need to worry. Initially worried she received all positive reposnses.

In her true grand entrance form she waited for our guests to arrive. As she walked out she was stunning. Skin tight tan spandex material dress that barely covered all the right places along with three inch heels. After greeting them one by one she came over and gave me an embrace and a kiss. I reached up her dress and ran my finger along her pussy. First thing I felt was her butt plug firmly implanted in place. Following that was a swipe of her soaking wet and inflamed pussy. My wife is wet all the time but this was borderline criminal. As I commented on the surprise of the plug, D came up from behind her and lifted her dress. She bent over a bit and told him he could look but not touch. She had a line of her juice stretching from her pussy to one thigh and then to the other. She was drenched.

For the next hour or so we hung out in the kitchen and went through 3 bottles of Verite red wine. For those non wine connoisseurs it’s about $450 a bottle for home and about $700-800 depending on what restaurant you’re at. By the start of that third bottle she had propped herself up and was sitting on the counter. It was an interesting transition in feel and conversation. It shifted to set almost exclusively and she rubbed her clit as she talked about wanting to get pregnant. To my surprise nothing was ****** or awkward as little touching went on and we continued to *******. After our fifth bottle she hopped off the counter and came up to me. She kissed me as she undid my belt and pants and dropped them to the floor. She cupped my balls which I can only describe as about the size of a very small grape and said chuckled a bit. She then let go and moved on to E. Admittedly I started to play with myself a little too much as she cupped him and stroked his cock with her hand. After kissing him she stopped to her knees and blew him for about a minute before getting back up and moving to S. Following the same pattern she began to play vigorously with him. A is a true bull, not that the others aren’t, but he could literally fit in if on all fours out in a pasture. The best description would be to put two baseballs in a crown royal bag. As she dropped to her knees she picked up his half hard cock and began to tongue and play with balls. Unlike the ones before she stayed down on him and pulled the other two in with her hands. I came in the circle as well. She looked at me and asked me to get behind her and hold her hair back out of her face. She worked on all three but primarily was fixated on S. After a few minutes he picked her up under the arms and put her back in the edge of the counter. As he began to fuck her she was so wet that it sounded like someone was chewing a huge wad of gum. After the first few thrusts his cock was completely covered in cream. So much to the point that my wife looked down and asked him if he came. He told her he didn’t and asked her where she wanted it when he did. I want you to cum in my pussy she told him, I want you to cum in me and give me a baby. They went back and forth as he began to pound the fuck out of her. I won’t go into all of it but it was a very natural and passionate exchange of how they both wanted him to cum in her and give her a baby. After a few minutes he picked her up and fucked get as we all walked into the bedroom. Fully aware I wouldn’t last I grabbed my cage as they continued to fuck.

As he put her in all fours D and E rubbed her as S kept splitting her. Constantly cumming her butt plug jabbed in and out because of her contractions. She told the other two to wait and to just keep rubbing her. After about 15 minutes he began to breathe hard and told her he was going to cum in her. I took my camera and got in from under and behind him. As he came his balls which once hung halfway to his knees traveled upward as he picked up the pace. The talk intensified and minutes later he was still pounding her. At no point did he slow or pull out as both their cum together dropped and went all over her and him. Finally E shuffled over and respectfully yet forcefully guided him away. We pussy and ass looked like someone had taken whipped cream and rubbed it all over. As E began to fuck her she let out a deep and long moan. E is awkwardly big. I say that because he’s about 5’7 and 130 by my guess. His cock is contrary to his size. The first time he fucked my wife he came in her while in missionary and laid his partially limp cock on her as they kissed. As his balls laid pressed against her pussy his cock extended about halfway between her navel and tits. He’s girthy as well but as my wife says not too much. About a minute after fucking her he let out an oh ******* and came inside her. As he sat there for a minute my wife said to tell her before he pulled out. As he told her she leaned forward and propped her ass up even higher. She began to dirty talk about

D then got up behind her and started to fuck her, or at least try. D copped to jerking off before he came over and struggled a bit to get hard. After a few minutes S came back over and began to pound her again. He flipped her over, put her legs behind her head, and really brutalized her and she loved it as she asked him if he had more fun for her. 4 positions later he came inside her again before letting E fuck her again. By this time the sheets were soaked and her pussy, butt plug, and back of her legs were barely visible from all the cream. D and E continued to fuck her for the next half hour while S and I popped another bottle of wine and smoked a cigar.

When we came back inside my wife was laying her head on a stack of pillows and was holding her legs up. I asked her what the hell she was doing. She said she’s staying in that position like she would if she was trying to get pregnant. I that point I had forgotten about not even fucking her. She requested I wait a little bit as she needed a break. Before I knew it our guests were all dressed and gone to include the two unopened bottles of wine that were on the counter.

After locking up I laid in the bed next to my wife who was drenched in sweat and still covered in creamy cum down low. I got a towel and laid it underneath her. From what I could guess 5 loads of fun in her and zero with little exception was coming out. As she got up I watched her walk down the hall into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and commented about how awful she looked as she had mascara and other makeup all over her face. I thought the opposite. I thought she looked perfect as she walked back to bed to meet me. She asked me how and why I was so good to her. She said she didn’t deserve a guy like me. I dont agree but it made me very content nonetheless. I told her that she deserves to have fun and do what she wants if we both like it. She laid still and flushed and asked me if it was ok if we fucked tomorrow. I told her of course.

As I began to look through the pictures and videos I began to jerk off. She laid pretty listlessly and told me she loves my little dick and that it’s the perfect size for her ass.

This morning she woke me up by rubbing on me as she watched the videos on my phone. As I moved the sheets off of her I noticed the wet spot on the crotch of her little blue panties. Due to the wine I had forgotten if she showered and she said she had not. As I pulled her panties down I got so aroused by the smell of her pussy. I realize it’s not for all but her last shower came late Wednesday after arriving back home. The mixture of her and the cum was hard to explain. She told me not to go down on her until I did and she let out drawn out moans as she told me to be gentle. After she came I began to fuck her. Still she was soaking wet as her calls for gentleness changed to her telling me to pound her. I did my best but realized quickly, whether it was someone else black or white, I can’t come close to replicating what she wants. Deeper, deeper she cried out as I got as deep as I could. I came in her and after pulling out she grabbed a toy and played for another half hour or so on and off. In a testament to marrying the most sexually satisfying wife on the planet, she put her panties back on, threw on her yoga pants and low cut shirt, and has been at the gym ever since.

So the breeding talk got me thinking and sparked multiple drunken discussions with my wife while on vacation. I asked her why. Why the big deal about imploring guys to cum inside her. My question was based on experience since she’s talked about her limited use of men using condoms since she started having sex and all the bullets she’s dodged. At first her response was filled with I don’t knows. As she gave it some thought she got brutally honest. Having major daddy issues growing up she said at times she wanted to get pregnant to lock a guy down and because she loves *******.

I asked her about her obsession with it still and she again gave me and I don’t know. Fighting through that she again opened up. She said first and most important is guys love it and she gets off to them being surprised that she wants it there and not in a condom or on her. Most importantly for her she said she role plays in her mind of telling the guy to get her pregnant and that it gets her off. I asked her why she doesn’t verbalize it. Her answer? I don’t want to freak you or the other guys out. I asked her just how much it gets her off and she explained more than I knew. Anticipation g our late return Wednesday I proposed her planning a get together for Thursday night since we had the house to ourselves until Sunday. For whatever reason she still asked if I was ok with that. I assured her that not only was I and that I wanted to see it but that she’s a week off her period so there’s no threat of her getting pregnant. All fantasy.

After getting blown up for a week by guys who couldn’t understand we weren’t in town we were surprised to get commitments to hang out from only 3 guys. On a positive note I’ve played golf with two of the 3 so it’s good to have a good group. As is standard with a planned get together my wife requested pictures to send out. She settled on one while wearing a mesh crotch less body suit. In her endless creativity she stuck a plug in her ass. To top off the decoration she grabbed the small chalk hanging board which up until that point was used to author “clean” or “dirty” on the outside of the dishwasher. Replacing its usual designations was the “off limits” as she asked me to hang the string around the end of the plug for the picture. Random ******* but hats off to her. Accompanying the picture was a long text explaining her theme with a disclosure that she was far from ovulating so no need to worry. Initially worried she received all positive reposnses.

In her true grand entrance form she waited for our guests to arrive. As she walked out she was stunning. Skin tight tan spandex material dress that barely covered all the right places along with three inch heels. After greeting them one by one she came over and gave me an embrace and a kiss. I reached up her dress and ran my finger along her pussy. First thing I felt was her butt plug firmly implanted in place. Following that was a swipe of her soaking wet and inflamed pussy. My wife is wet all the time but this was borderline criminal. As I commented on the surprise of the plug, D came up from behind her and lifted her dress. She bent over a bit and told him he could look but not touch. She had a line of her juice stretching from her pussy to one thigh and then to the other. She was drenched.

For the next hour or so we hung out in the kitchen and went through 3 bottles of Verite red wine. For those non wine connoisseurs it’s about $450 a bottle for home and about $700-800 depending on what restaurant you’re at. By the start of that third bottle she had propped herself up and was sitting on the counter. It was an interesting transition in feel and conversation. It shifted to set almost exclusively and she rubbed her clit as she talked about wanting to get pregnant. To my surprise nothing was ****** or awkward as little touching went on and we continued to *******. After our fifth bottle she hopped off the counter and came up to me. She kissed me as she undid my belt and pants and dropped them to the floor. She cupped my balls which I can only describe as about the size of a very small grape and said chuckled a bit. She then let go and moved on to E. Admittedly I started to play with myself a little too much as she cupped him and stroked his cock with her hand. After kissing him she stopped to her knees and blew him for about a minute before getting back up and moving to S. Following the same pattern she began to play vigorously with him. A is a true bull, not that the others aren’t, but he could literally fit in if on all fours out in a pasture. The best description would be to put two baseballs in a crown royal bag. As she dropped to her knees she picked up his half hard cock and began to tongue and play with balls. Unlike the ones before she stayed down on him and pulled the other two in with her hands. I came in the circle as well. She looked at me and asked me to get behind her and hold her hair back out of her face. She worked on all three but primarily was fixated on S. After a few minutes he picked her up under the arms and put her back in the edge of the counter. As he began to fuck her she was so wet that it sounded like someone was chewing a huge wad of gum. After the first few thrusts his cock was completely covered in cream. So much to the point that my wife looked down and asked him if he came. He told her he didn’t and asked her where she wanted it when he did. I want you to cum in my pussy she told him, I want you to cum in me and give me a baby. They went back and forth as he began to pound the fuck out of her. I won’t go into all of it but it was a very natural and passionate exchange of how they both wanted him to cum in her and give her a baby. After a few minutes he picked her up and fucked get as we all walked into the bedroom. Fully aware I wouldn’t last I grabbed my cage as they continued to fuck.

As he put her in all fours D and E rubbed her as S kept splitting her. Constantly cumming her butt plug jabbed in and out because of her contractions. She told the other two to wait and to just keep rubbing her. After about 15 minutes he began to breathe hard and told her he was going to cum in her. I took my camera and got in from under and behind him. As he came his balls which once hung halfway to his knees traveled upward as he picked up the pace. The talk intensified and minutes later he was still pounding her. At no point did he slow or pull out as both their cum together dropped and went all over her and him. Finally E shuffled over and respectfully yet forcefully guided him away. We pussy and ass looked like someone had taken whipped cream and rubbed it all over. As E began to fuck her she let out a deep and long moan. E is awkwardly big. I say that because he’s about 5’7 and 130 by my guess. His cock is contrary to his size. The first time he fucked my wife he came in her while in missionary and laid his partially limp cock on her as they kissed. As his balls laid pressed against her pussy his cock extended about halfway between her navel and tits. He’s girthy as well but as my wife says not too much. About a minute after fucking her he let out an oh ******* and came inside her. As he sat there for a minute my wife said to tell her before he pulled out. As he told her she leaned forward and propped her ass up even higher. She began to dirty talk about

D then got up behind her and started to fuck her, or at least try. D copped to jerking off before he came over and struggled a bit to get hard. After a few minutes S came back over and began to pound her again. He flipped her over, put her legs behind her head, and really brutalized her and she loved it as she asked him if he had more fun for her. 4 positions later he came inside her again before letting E fuck her again. By this time the sheets were soaked and her pussy, butt plug, and back of her legs were barely visible from all the cream. D and E continued to fuck her for the next half hour while S and I popped another bottle of wine and smoked a cigar.

When we came back inside my wife was laying her head on a stack of pillows and was holding her legs up. I asked her what the hell she was doing. She said she’s staying in that position like she would if she was trying to get pregnant. I that point I had forgotten about not even fucking her. She requested I wait a little bit as she needed a break. Before I knew it our guests were all dressed and gone to include the two unopened bottles of wine that were on the counter.

After locking up I laid in the bed next to my wife who was drenched in sweat and still covered in creamy cum down low. I got a towel and laid it underneath her. From what I could guess 5 loads of fun in her and zero with little exception was coming out. As she got up I watched her walk down the hall into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and commented about how awful she looked as she had mascara and other makeup all over her face. I thought the opposite. I thought she looked perfect as she walked back to bed to meet me. She asked me how and why I was so good to her. She said she didn’t deserve a guy like me. I dont agree but it made me very content nonetheless. I told her that she deserves to have fun and do what she wants if we both like it. She laid still and flushed and asked me if it was ok if we fucked tomorrow. I told her of course.

As I began to look through the pictures and videos I began to jerk off. She laid pretty listlessly and told me she loves my little dick and that it’s the perfect size for her ass.

This morning she woke me up by rubbing on me as she watched the videos on my phone. As I moved the sheets off of her I noticed the wet spot on the crotch of her little blue panties. Due to the wine I had forgotten if she showered and she said she had not. As I pulled her panties down I got so aroused by the smell of her pussy. I realize it’s not for all but her last shower came late Wednesday after arriving back home. The mixture of her and the cum was hard to explain. She told me not to go down on her until I did and she let out drawn out moans as she told me to be gentle. After she came I began to fuck her. Still she was soaking wet as her calls for gentleness changed to her telling me to pound her. I did my best but realized quickly, whether it was someone else black or white, I can’t come close to replicating what she wants. Deeper, deeper she cried out as I got as deep as I could. I came in her and after pulling out she grabbed a toy and played for another half hour or so on and off. In a testament to marrying the most sexually satisfying wife on the planet, she put her panties back on, threw on her yoga pants and low cut shirt, and has been at the gym ever since.
Did she pregnant?

So the breeding role playing idea has taken off with us. Every day it’s been our go to for the past week. Out of an abundance of caution my wife had an IUD inserted on Monday. That night she started to have severe cramping as she usually does as she starts to approach ovulation. Sure enough yesterday morning she woke up in full ovulation mode. The first thing I do when she’s ovulating is eat her out first thing in the morning. For whatever reason the taste and smell of it when she’s loaded with mucus (I know sounds kinda gross but oh well) is my thing. As I spread her legs open I pulled back on her outside lips to see her pussy and could barely see it due to the spider like web her mucus created. In her true form she told me to take a picture because she wanted to see.

After sending it to her she told me just to lick the top and not to have sex with her as she texted on her phone. As I licked away she asked me if I wanted to see just how crazy guys were and how good her pussy was. After making her cum she told me lay on the bed next to her as she showed me her phone. She showed me her forwarded numerous times text to 6 different guys which included the picture and words “come get me pregnant today I wanna baby”. Within 5 minutes five of the six guys text her back wondering when she could meet.

I know guys love pussy and sex but damn to think there’s no thought as far as what comes after, especially them not knowing she had an IUD. Throughout the day as I worked from home and the ******* were in camp she texted them and said it had to be quick because of her day. I could t believe it that between 9 and 4 all 6 guys came over and fucked her thinking they could get her pregnant. No fuck lasted more than 10 minutes. She literally and almost verbatim told each one that she had to head out and to hurry and fuck and cum in her. Every single one did without any visible thought of repercussions. She told each that I couldn’t get her pregnant, which I can’t, and that not to worry as she’d never try to find out who’s it was. Guys are crazy, I can say in no situation would I have followed through.

So the breeding role playing idea has taken off with us. Every day it’s been our go to for the past week. Out of an abundance of caution my wife had an IUD inserted on Monday. That night she started to have severe cramping as she usually does as she starts to approach ovulation. Sure enough yesterday morning she woke up in full ovulation mode. The first thing I do when she’s ovulating is eat her out first thing in the morning. For whatever reason the taste and smell of it when she’s loaded with mucus (I know sounds kinda gross but oh well) is my thing. As I spread her legs open I pulled back on her outside lips to see her pussy and could barely see it due to the spider like web her mucus created. In her true form she told me to take a picture because she wanted to see.

After sending it to her she told me just to lick the top and not to have sex with her as she texted on her phone. As I licked away she asked me if I wanted to see just how crazy guys were and how good her pussy was. After making her cum she told me lay on the bed next to her as she showed me her phone. She showed me her forwarded numerous times text to 6 different guys which included the picture and words “come get me pregnant today I wanna baby”. Within 5 minutes five of the six guys text her back wondering when she could meet.

I know guys love pussy and sex but damn to think there’s no thought as far as what comes after, especially them not knowing she had an IUD. Throughout the day as I worked from home and the ******* were in camp she texted them and said it had to be quick because of her day. I could t believe it that between 9 and 4 all 6 guys came over and fucked her thinking they could get her pregnant. No fuck lasted more than 10 minutes. She literally and almost verbatim told each one that she had to head out and to hurry and fuck and cum in her. Every single one did without any visible thought of repercussions. She told each that I couldn’t get her pregnant, which I can’t, and that not to worry as she’d never try to find out who’s it was. Guys are crazy, I can say in no situation would I have followed through.
So the men will keep on fucking,right? Until she pregnant!

Check the message above. For her and her husband it is "breeding role playing." To the bulls it's breeding.
"So the breeding role playing idea has taken off with us. Every day it’s been our go to for the past week. Out of an abundance of caution my wife had an IUD inserted on Monday."
Thanks Allen, yes I thought the IUD portion was pretty clear as well.

I have seeded many woman over the years and have fathered 7 now in total all with the husbands and wife permission two of the couples were jus BF/GF at the time and are both married now Sadly have not fathered any within the UK , Europe, Meddle east, , USA and Mexico , Canada and i still get to service them when i get invited on vacation

I have seeded many woman over the years and have fathered 7 now in total all with the husbands and wife permission two of the couples were jus BF/GF at the time and are both married now Sadly have not fathered any within the UK , Europe, Meddle east, , USA and Mexico , Canada and i still get to service them when i get invited on vacation
That's impressive!

Would you like to breed a hot wife from the UK then

Back