Losing Size & Stamina?

Carl C

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I am a 53 year old married white cuck who has noticed my formally 6.5 inch erection has shrunk to 5 inches or less in the past four years since stopping sex with my wife. I am unable to last more than a couple of minutes. My wife doesn’t mind.
I am not denied orgasms or caged, and am allowed to masturbate whenever I wish. In fact my wife never denies me handjobs.

My question is—
Is smaller size and reduced stamina normal?
Any other guys or their wives notice this?

I'm in similar predicament at 73, formally having 6"+ erection that has shrunk to less than 4" because of E.D. and no sex for the last 14 years.
I'm sure I have reduced stamina also if I could perform.
I feel it's normal,.. " don't use it, you lose it. "

Last edited:
I am a 53 year old married white cuck who has noticed my formally 6.5 inch erection has shrunk to 5 inches or less in the past four years since stopping sex with my wife. I am unable to last more than a couple of minutes. My wife doesn’t mind.
I am not denied orgasms or caged, and am allowed to masturbate whenever I wish. In fact my wife never denies me handjobs.

My question is—
It's happened to me too

I'm 52yo and without a doubt mine has got smaller and I think more in girth than length. I think its just age and if you cum quickly like I do, its just that its not erect as much or as long as when I was young, so I think its just if you don't use it you lose it. I am able to ejaculate totally flaccid within a minute or so just by rubbing my cock between my fingers and squeezing my Kegal muscles, so I guess thats another orgasm without ******* filling my cock to its full erect state and so those ******* vessels/ chambers start to close up or disappear.

My question is—

I'm 52yo and without a doubt mine has got smaller and I think more in girth than length. I think its just age and if you cum quickly like I do, its just that its not erect as much or as long as when I was young, so I think its just if you don't use it you lose it. I am able to ejaculate totally flaccid within a minute or so just by rubbing my cock between my fingers and squeezing my Kegal muscles, so I guess thats another orgasm without ******* filling my cock to its full erect state and so those ******* vessels/ chambers start to close up or disappear.

I do think many men experience a noticeable change in capacity and performance in their later 40s through mid-fifties. I think it can open the door to new things for couples though, especially if the wife has a thriving libido, or may be a good bit younger than her husband.

My question is—

I do think many men experience a noticeable change in capacity and performance in their later 40s through mid-fifties. I think it can open the door to new things for couples though, especially if the wife has a thriving libido, or may be a good bit younger than her husband.
Yes, i'm also not denied orgasms and with her approval masturbate still a lot for my age. But without needing to be rock hard to ejaculate now I think that has also affected my size. Even very hard, if I cum quickly then it hasn't exercised my full cock size I guess.

Back