Looking to cuckold white husbands

Yes Gerard I also would love to see you totally take control in our bedroom one nite and pound my wife silly with that huge curved black cock of yours. I of course would love to watch and jerk off as you make her moan suck on her tits and make her orgasm from reaching spots that I never could with my little 4” white dick. Then after fucking her for as long as you want, you unload those big cum filled balls deep inside her juicy married white pussy with her legs wide apart and when she's on her back so your manseed stays inside her as long as possible before I go clean her out with my tongue.

Gerard baby..............I really really love your big cock and want it inside my pussy right now.I want you to pound my pussy so hard and fill it with your cum as my cuckild husband watches....................I will be coming to USA very soon just to taste your cock and suck it welll so please email me in private for more information and also add me to your messenger as : junglefevermona@hotmail.com

Where in Alabama are you? My wife always has black guys looking at her. She has a figure black guys dig.

i am a cuckold wannabe. i need you to help me. i want you to seduce my wife. i havent been able to fuck her for over 6 months. she needs a good fucking and i want to watch or join in if you let me. c2c4j@yahoo.com

It is our duty to serve you as a black man sir. Our white females are yours for the taking and I am sure that you, as a black man would place us off limits to the white pussy. If so we understand because the black mans dick gets top priority and your cum goes where ever you say it goes. Actually I would feel privileged to hear a black man say that he wants to watch me lick his black cum out of a white pussy.
I second that

You are exactly what we are looking for! You could fill her married white pussy with black baby seed as often as you want her and I will do as you say afterwards, during and in preparation!!!!! We hope to get to Fla this summer, you can have her!!!!

Back