looking to connect

I am married and he is not involved , I was with a Black guy for a while in my first marriage I met him at work he was married too but we saw each other often,he was no bull but he could use me well. I ran across this site on someones laptop so I checked it out and after thinking about it for a while I had to make a profile up .

Wel
I am married and he is not involved , I was with a Black guy for a while in my first marriage I met him at work he was married too but we saw each other often,he was no bull but he could use me well. I ran across this site on someones laptop so I checked it out and after thinking about it for a while I had to make a profile up .
Welcome

Welcome to the site maybe we can chat sometime.

Welcome beautiful lady. I hope you find the type of person your seeking.

Back