Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

There is no denyng it. I'm obsessed with BBC, addicted to Big Black Cocks.
They truly are superior, even at making me cum.
Sure, I love beautiful woman too, especially with Big Tits, but nothing makes me cum the way I do to BBC. It's simply on a higher and deeper level completly.
The best thing I ever did years ago was to confess my obsession to my wife. No, it did not go smoothly, but time had it's course and eventually she appreciated it, and to say the least, benefitted from it ;) Being the understanding woman that she is, she is now very supportive of my love for BBC.
Love to chat about these things ;)

Attachments

• BBC1.jpeg
    BBC1.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 76
Sure, I love beautiful woman too, especially with Big Tits, but nothing makes me cum the way I do to BBC. It's simply on a higher and deeper level completly.
The best thing I ever did years ago was to confess my obsession to my wife. No, it did not go smoothly, but time had it's course and eventually she appreciated it, and to say the least, benefitted from it ;) Being the understanding woman that she is, she is now very supportive of my love for BBC.
Love a heavy uncut BBC 😍🖤

Beautiful cock!

I know what you mean I can’t get hard anymore unless there’s a real man’s huge black cock involved

Back