looking through the keyhole

So you liked him?my black friend from work we met at the bar tonight? It turned me on see you two together,I told him to talk dirty to to you,
I loved the way he looked at you as you slide of the bar stool and walked to the powder room.

I told him what you were wearing under your sexy dress as you were away!

I watched him look at you as you walked back from the powder room in you sexy dress

I GAVE him the nod To embrace you from behind and grind his hard cock. against you as and pull you up onto his lap when you came back

Before we left for the hotel I told him how you couldn't get enough black cock !
I GAVE him the spare key to our hotel ,He said he would bring a friend!
.....Footsteps in the hallway,the door handle turnsView attachment 1097583
Wonderful picture.

Love the way that dick just hangs thier still lovely thick. Love when I see hubby's beautiful cock do that as well as my lovers
Most people think cuckoldry is all about bigger cocks, and quite often that’s an aspect of it, but of course it’s mostly about someone different, someone who feels and moves different, someone who looks different, which brings us to why blacks are such a draw, can’t be no different than that,,,my point being reading a post from a woman who acknowledges her hubby has a “beautiful cock”, proves my hypothesis. My hub has a beautiful cock too,,,I wouldn’t mind if it pumped up a bit over night, but that’s sucka’s hard as a rock, so,,,but once I tried black I had my first uncut cock,,,I know a lot of women that think they‘re ugly, but once you‘ve stroked one there’s nothing like it, it glides in my hand,,,and it’s not like I can tell my hub to grow his foreskin back, LOL

Absolutely nuts. This lifestyle is very fun. Never thought in my life the man I love and cherish and takes care of me and my ******* very well. Allows me to have a complete hallpass for a bbc. We are not swingers. I do not cheat or disrespect him. Hubby has a beautiful big hispanic cock. So the point is that since I'm allowed hubby loves the walking in on or hiding and being cucked. Being at work and I send him pics what I'm doing and hopefully he will walk in on. He is very naughty to allow and I have my cake and pie. Love my sex life.

Back