looking through the keyhole

She asked me to stand by the door no peeking she said!
I listened to bed springs as he he pounded her in to the mattress I heard him talk dirty to her,my excitement increased as I heard her moans and his grunts I heard her giggles , I heard her whispers to him as she begged for more I heard her screams every time time Her Black lover brought her to orgasims,when I heard her beg him not to cum in her, I looked the the keyhole just in time to see.....View attachment 1097323
Very hot!

Very hot!
So you liked him?my black friend from work we met at the bar tonight? It turned me on see you two together,I told him to talk dirty to to you,
I loved the way he looked at you as you slide of the bar stool and walked to the powder room.

I told him what you were wearing under your sexy dress as you were away!

I watched him look at you as you walked back from the powder room in you sexy dress

I GAVE him the nod To embrace you from behind and grind his hard cock. against you as and pull you up onto his lap when you came back

Before we left for the hotel I told him how you couldn't get enough black cock !
I GAVE him the spare key to our hotel ,He said he would bring a friend!
.....Footsteps in the hallway,the door handle turnstumblr_o5b4l9vd5O1sf1opfo1_500.gif

So you liked him?my black friend from work we met at the bar tonight? It turned me on see you two together,I told him to talk dirty to to you,
I loved the way he looked at you as you slide of the bar stool and walked to the powder room.

I told him what you were wearing under your sexy dress as you were away!

I watched him look at you as you walked back from the powder room in you sexy dress

I GAVE him the nod To embrace you from behind and grind his hard cock. against you as and pull you up onto his lap when you came back

Before we left for the hotel I told him how you couldn't get enough black cock !
I GAVE him the spare key to our hotel ,He said he would bring a friend!
.....Footsteps in the hallway,the door handle turnsView attachment 1097583
You like ? she's ready,her honey you won't need these!!tumblr_nvh5fsWzfD1s63s56o1_500.jpg
No keyhole tonight I'm here to play!

Last edited:
Back