looking through the keyhole

something about this, reminds me of an affair i had in college. well, he had the affair actually. i was single - he was married - so tall so tall and so black. i wasnt his first, he confessed to a sexual addiction to white college girls. his wife knew he was a cheat, but he had money so she looked the other way. he ruined me for men of my own race. he ruined more than a few of us, he loved us college snowflakes.

something about this, reminds me of an affair i had in college. well, he had the affair actually. i was single - he was married - so tall so tall and so black. i wasnt his first, he confessed to a sexual addiction to white college girls. his wife knew he was a cheat, but he had money so she looked the other way. he ruined me for men of my own race. he ruined more than a few of us, he loved us college snowflakes.

with a wink to you, lori

Back