looking in midsouth mississippi

yeah that sucks...we are way south of there...over an hour south of jackson. that sucks....i cant ever find anyone interested who is both not a jerk and local...curse you karma!!

I am on yahoo... am invis most of time and don't always respond to random people who I don't know. let me know that u are from here and if I am not dealing with ******* I will try to respond

We are a 34 y/o white couple in south miss. my name is mike and hers is Tiff. We are looking for a Black man to be her lover and boyfriend. we have had a few lovers but her last lover is no longer available. she would prefer someone who is local so that they could go out on the weekends. we are both 34 and are looking for someone within 5 or so years in either direction.. We have 2 boys aged 7 and 9 so anything must be planned around a sitter. The reason we are looking for a lover is because after 2 ******* i am unable to get her off anymore. she needs more then my 6in can provide for her. She likes it bareback and would prefer to be came in then on.she is not into anal at all.she wants a gentle lover who will make love to her and not pound her into the bed. she likes to be dom over me and wants her lover to be dom over me as well. she would want me to service him in front of her and possibly even have to take him in front of her. she likes to see her lover be forceful with me. i will be there for the sex to watch and do whatever my wife and lover tell me to do. she loves making me clean her after her lover seeds her. She wants to take it slow and go out a few time with no obligation for sex before she decides to have take it to the next level. we are looking for LOCAL only. we dont want anything too far away. We have a # that u can get if we talk online 1st and she likes you. please send a face pic only and a few paragraphs about yourself to spiderskull81@yahoo.com(me) and deedeedee81@gmail.com(her) we look forward to finding her lover.
please no white guys. that is not what we want and please no sissy cuckolds...we already have one of those

mike and Tiff

Back