looking in midsouth mississippi

thank you...i would go for things if you were closer i just want to fnd someone local so hooking up isnt a big thing and i dont have to feel pressured into sex the 1st time i meet someone

is ok you just have seemed overly agressive on this site everytime we speak and i thought i would tell you why i dont want to try to connect with you or anyone from that far a distance at this time...thank you for liking how i look though...i dont think my cuckold husband is deserving of having this but untill i find the right man i am ****** to make him try for me....here is another pic or 2130324_001.jpg130324_002.jpg

Those are nice! We are aggressive ! Sorry for that! Hope u find someone
The couple i was with move away! Really enjoyed them

sorry to hear that...how long were you together with them? were you a live in lover or a boyfriend down the street guy? how did their family and friends act about it if they knew? i just want to know because even though i am looking for something similar i really dont have a lot of experence with the whole thing...my family and friends know nothing but if i were to have a regular lover that might change quickly depending on how deep the relationship got. and if i got pregnant, well that would definetly be a big come out too...i guess i am just rambling at this point...is late and i am tired...am a mom of two little boys after all

Reactions: wit
thats is cool. i would want it to start out as a every weekend thing at first then see where it went...thats why i need someone here in mississippi... i would want to go out with my lover on the weekends...kinda my getaway from my house and ******* and life for a little while and enjoy some time with my b/f out doing things that might not pertain to sex but would lead to it later on that nite. the only thing is that i would want to have any sex (when i do decide to it would be after at least 2 dates) id want to do it in the comfort of my home and not a hotel or anything...*sigh* i need someone local badly...

Why is it so hard to find not many black men there
Or the quality not worth a dam! Sexy ass u are should not be
A problem

I dont get to get out much and we live in the country so not many other people around, white, black, green or other wise. i wouldnt really know where around here to go to meet young avalible black men around here anyway with out going a few counties over to the next city. is why i search on here...i am a nerd after all

You just need to go to a mixed club! U will find what u need surely! Guys hit
On women at least 10 times a day black or white or green lol

i just dont know where to find anyaround here and i dont get to get out much. i have two young boys aged 6 and 4 and we dont make alot of money so i cant really just go out all the time to look for someone...is why i search on here and other places...i am really kinda shy in person but i am more free on the internet...i guess i only really get to get out when i try to set up a date online and then go out with them to test the waters so to speak...really need a boyfriend to be my real man and make me feel sexy again...am so sexually frustrated right now!

Or a ad on craigslist may work in the women for men section may do it for you
Just be careful and give it time! U get someone real check it out!

Well follow ur first mind! Thats what i do and its always rite about things
Maybe ashley madison its like a married site!

Back