Looking for tips, help to make fantasy true

cplwantblack

Couple
Real Person
Real couple verified here in our 40's . I am the man posting here but wife aware we have an account here as we are verified members.
I am looking for black Dom who can help me to convince my wife to become a black owned. She know my desires about her being a black owned wife.
I asked her many times but she always say ( i am not ready for this) she always find a reason to avoid my request. Recently our ******* came adult and they are now
autonomous. I seriously think its time to move forward but she has not accepted yet.

Do you think you can help me in any way to finally convince her? if yes please write me, i want to discuss it with you. If you think you can help and be interested to be her owner, i would like you be open to eventually share my wife with other black men under you control and supervision of course. I want my wife become an only black owned wife and service black men only. Its not a mandatory about sharing her wothvother black men but its one of my biggest turn on to see her with group of black men only.

If serious and interested to discuss about it and maybe help me to finally convince her contact me . Open to eventually relocate (we live in Canada right now) but we also have a condo in Florida and again open to eventually relocate.

Attachments

• DSC_5450b.JPG
    DSC_5450b.JPG
    927.4 KB · Views: 123
I asked her many times but she always say ( i am not ready for this) she always find a reason to avoid my request.
Do you think you can help me in any way to finally convince her?
Unfortunately, It appears you're not a man who takes NO as an answer. Why is it so hard to accept NO when ALL THE RISK is to your wife, not you? There's a million ways to have sexual fun with her without insisting someone take control of HER decision making and common sense. If you wish to be OWNED, go get yourself OWNED, but accept her response ... "Not Interested!"

Ownership is one of the last "extremes" of interracial sex fantasies. Here's my question to YOU ... since you married, just what experience with other men does your wife have? Has she even had sex with another man since the two of you married? None of your 15 posts on this site (since you joined back in 2016 I might add) indicates she's ever been with a black man, or ANY man for that matter.
Why not fill the forum in on what the two of you have done that makes you so confident that this "owning the wife" is so important? What experiences with other men have the two of you had the past five years?

Dude you are the reason others look at us like we are mentally ill. Like I love being a cuck I love watching my wife take bbc like all the rest of the freaks but it's only because she wanted to or had a curiosity about the subject. Your wife sounds like she is a very polite non confrontational and just wants you to be happy probably feels very little self worth based on that fact all your joy and happiness comes from the thought of her fucking multiple men and being a sex slave. Think about that. It's time to put this down and walk away, or just file for divorce and actually explain why you are filing for divorce and see what "advice " or help you get convincing others your not just trash. Thanks

Dude you are the reason others look at us like we are mentally ill. Like I love being a cuck I love watching my wife take bbc like all the rest of the freaks but it's only because she wanted to or had a curiosity about the subject. Your wife sounds like she is a very polite non confrontational and just wants you to be happy probably feels very little self worth based on that fact all your joy and happiness comes from the thought of her fucking multiple men and being a sex slave. Think about that. It's time to put this down and walk away, or just file for divorce and actually explain why you are filing for divorce and see what "advice " or help you get convincing others your not just trash. Thanks
Have to agree. My ex was very open to the idea as just dirty talk, when push came to shove she never would go through with it. I should’ve let up.

Even though there is good detail about your situation personally there's not enough information to give you any advice. I have heard people's opinions based on their relationship, and understand that there's always more than just a couple paragraphs of the situation. Obviously you and your wife have a good relationship because you live in Canada and you are seeking to move to florida. You mentioned that she's aware of this profile and that eventually you hoping to get her involved into reading. Listen a husband and wife is a team if a husband desires turns towards sharing his wife, it is important that you don't suppress your desires but that you express them so that they're no.. so I commend you for seeking that what you want. Many guys fantasize about this but never go forward with. A lot of those guys are divorced because they didn't have any excitement in their relationship. A lot of wives that came into the lifestyle in my group was not 100% sure they wanted to try it. Of course a lot of them wanted it but they didn't want their husbands to know they wanted it. A lot of them just wanted to make their husbands happy and gave it a try. Most of the time the person that trains her is not going to be the person that owns her. Write me for more details. Make sure that you 100% ready to take advice based on decisions.

It's her body and she will share it with whom she pleases. If you keep pushing the issue she won't be sharing it with you either. Most women are happy with what their husband/boyfriend give them. There is more to sex than just inserting penis into into vagina. anus, or mouth. If she thinks she isn't respected by you, you are on a very slippery and dangerous slope. She knows what you want her to do, so the best thing you can do is shut up and let her make up her own mind. Steady harassment is pretty much a guarantee the answer will stay no

Even though there is good detail about your situation personally there's not enough information to give you any advice. I have heard people's opinions based on their relationship, and understand that there's always more than just a couple paragraphs of the situation. Obviously you and your wife have a good relationship because you live in Canada and you are seeking to move to florida. You mentioned that she's aware of this profile and that eventually you hoping to get her involved into reading. Listen a husband and wife is a team if a husband desires turns towards sharing his wife, it is important that you don't suppress your desires but that you express them so that they're no.. so I commend you for seeking that what you want. Many guys fantasize about this but never go forward with. A lot of those guys are divorced because they didn't have any excitement in their relationship. A lot of wives that came into the lifestyle in my group was not 100% sure they wanted to try it. Of course a lot of them wanted it but they didn't want their husbands to know they wanted it. A lot of them just wanted to make their husbands happy and gave it a try. Most of the time the person that trains her is not going to be the person that owns her. Write me for more details. Make sure that you 100% ready to take advice based on decisions.
good answer _ i like it .

Real couple verified here in our 40's . I am the man posting here but wife aware we have an account here as we are verified members.
I am looking for black Dom who can help me to convince my wife to become a black owned. She know my desires about her being a black owned wife.
I asked her many times but she always say ( i am not ready for this) she always find a reason to avoid my request. Recently our ******* came adult and they are now
autonomous. I seriously think its time to move forward but she has not accepted yet.

Do you think you can help me in any way to finally convince her? if yes please write me, i want to discuss it with you. If you think you can help and be interested to be her owner, i would like you be open to eventually share my wife with other black men under you control and supervision of course. I want my wife become an only black owned wife and service black men only. Its not a mandatory about sharing her wothvother black men but its one of my biggest turn on to see her with group of black men only.

If serious and interested to discuss about it and maybe help me to finally convince her contact me . Open to eventually relocate (we live in Canada right now) but we also have a condo in Florida and again open to eventually relocate.
I definitely sympathize with you because I am in the same circumstance's , and need help desperately .

Back