Looking for this weekend

I am searching for a bbc for my wife for this weekend. We will be in the area for the night and I want to surprise her and find a bull for her. She has requested me to find her a bbc but it has never worked out. Please help me please her. She wants me to watch and see how you please her. She would like for me to spread her pussy open and guide you into her then make me watch while you ease her. If you are interested let me know. We will be there Saturday and if a connection is made I will send you the hotel address. PM if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am searching for a bbc for my wife for this weekend. We will be in the area for the night and I want to surprise her and find a bull for her. She has requested me to find her a bbc but it has never worked out. Please help me please her. She wants me to watch and see how you please her. She would like for me to spread her pussy open and guide you into her then make me watch while you ease her. If you are interested let me know. We will be there Saturday and if a connection is made I will send you the hotel address.
Im down

Back