Looking for strong bull in San Diego

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am still looking for a fit, strong and dominant black guy for ongoing fun with NSA. You can be like my boyfriend but without any commitments which comes with it :) I like guys who have a lot of stamina, are mentally aggressive and can take charge of me and my body. You need to be local to San Diego but including all the way to Temecula and say up to Irvine. I like guys around 24 to 40 years old with 9+ inches to give me deep cervical stimulation. Hubby is straight and loves watching a strong man fucking me in front of him. I am clean and D&D free and so should you. If you are real and interested in some intense sex and ongoing fun PM me here. If not serious, fake or flake please don't waste your time or mine. Thanks.

IMG_20190811_160154.jpg

I am still looking for a fit, strong and dominant black guy for ongoing fun with NSA. You can be like my boyfriend but without any commitments which comes with it :) I like guys who have a lot of stamina, are mentally aggressive and can take charge of me and my body. You need to be local to San Diego but including all the way to Temecula and say up to Irvine. I like guys around 24 to 40 years old with 9+ inches to give me deep cervical stimulation. Hubby is straight and loves watching a strong man fucking me in front of him. I am clean and D&D free and so should you. If you are real and interested in some intense sex and ongoing fun PM me here. If not serious, fake or flake please don't waste your time or mine. Thanks.

View attachment 2778507
I so hope u get one u are sexy

Back