Looking for people to join us

Hi all,
Me and my husband have recently returned to the 'hotwife' scene (I'm not big headed enough to like using that phrase) after a few years.
We used to have casual mmf threesomes as he likes to hotwife me and so are looking for someone or a couple to pick this back up again. He is not into humiliation cuckold stuff, just fun sexy sharing.
Although I like any guy who's really well hung he likes to see me with a bbcs because he likes the contrast of their skin on mine and admittedly they are usually bigger which I very much enjoy.
Husband is pretty well hung so I am used to taking him but it has been a long time since I've had something larger. I used to date a lot of black guys when I was a teenager and recently have been thinking about how exciting it was back then to pull open their jeans and find a huge cock that at the time i didn't know what to do with and so would just do whatever they wanted to please them. Now I am older I want to put something that big to work and give it my years of knowledge and skills.

Ideally we are looking for well hung black guy(s - if you have any friends) or a couple where the man is black to join us either at ours, yours or meet somewhere. We are relaxed, respectful and (mostly) play safe and so expect you to do the same.

We enjoy filming and taking pics but only of action, no faces. I like DP but have never had another man in my butt so would like to try this with a view to having both cum in it at a later stage. Husband likes to watch initially and then get involved, he really enjoys going down on me whilst I am riding another guy so please dont be put of by this and we are open to all ages 18-50. We like to be very vocal and would like it if you are to. We would really also like a long term arrangement so we could leave the condoms out because I hate them and hubby enjoys men cumming in me which does feel great when there's lots.

Any way let us know or if want to send pics or exchange naughty messages ahead of a meet up that's also fine

Hi all,
Me and my husband have recently returned to the 'hotwife' scene (I'm not big headed enough to like using that phrase) after a few years.
We used to have casual mmf threesomes as he likes to hotwife me and so are looking for someone or a couple to pick this back up again. He is not into humiliation cuckold stuff, just fun sexy sharing.
Although I like any guy who's really well hung he likes to see me with a bbcs because he likes the contrast of their skin on mine and admittedly they are usually bigger which I very much enjoy.
Husband is pretty well hung so I am used to taking him but it has been a long time since I've had something larger. I used to date a lot of black guys when I was a teenager and recently have been thinking about how exciting it was back then to pull open their jeans and find a huge cock that at the time i didn't know what to do with and so would just do whatever they wanted to please them. Now I am older I want to put something that big to work and give it my years of knowledge and skills.

Ideally we are looking for well hung black guy(s - if you have any friends) or a couple where the man is black to join us either at ours, yours or meet somewhere. We are relaxed, respectful and (mostly) play safe and so expect you to do the same.

We enjoy filming and taking pics but only of action, no faces. I like DP but have never had another man in my butt so would like to try this with a view to having both cum in it at a later stage. Husband likes to watch initially and then get involved, he really enjoys going down on me whilst I am riding another guy so please dont be put of by this and we are open to all ages 18-50. We like to be very vocal and would like it if you are to. We would really also like a long term arrangement so we could leave the condoms out because I hate them and hubby enjoys men cumming in me which does feel great when there's lots.

Any way let us know or if want to send pics or exchange naughty messages ahead of a meet up that's also fine
Welcome to the site. You sound like a very sexy and very fun hotwife. You'll definitely have no issues finding plenty of BBC here. Though it would help to mention where you are and getting verified as it'll help everyone take you much more seriously

Hi all,

hi kim where u 2 located rose

Attachments

• IMG_1409m  rose.JPG
    IMG_1409m rose.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 99
Hi all,

I would love to get to do this with you sexy people!

I cool brethren, just doing me 😝💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹
Yeah man, I know what you mean. Well I'm going to get some roti and phoulori this weekend haha. I will see if they have doubles too. Anyway, do your thing,just be safe out there. I come to London often, to kilburn.

Hi all. Thanks for the comments but was ideally hoping one of you would come up with the goods. We will have a free night coming up soon and looking to have fun. Please only relay if you are a well hung black guy who is able to meet us, or a couple who can bring black guys alone or if you are too far away we are willing to pics swap and turn each other on with our sext stories

Back