Looking for natural insemination in NYC/NJ area

First Post!

We are a fit successful mid 30s couple in the NYC/NJ area. After 4 years of trying to get pregnant and 1 year of visits to clinics, we found out that I am completely infertile. Our only option is sperm donation. Artificial insemination + sperm clinics are needlessly expensive and my wife and I discussed "natural insemination" (aka old fashioned sex with the sperm donor) that many couples opt for.

She is a blonde (tall thin fit yoga type) and I am brown with dark hair (5ft 11 average build guy). We agreed that our donor must be black or brown so our kid looks expectedly mixed race. I thus found this website after searching for interracial breeding.

We are looking for young (20s or early 30s), healthy, tall (6 ft 2 +), athletic bull with college education with proven track record (fertility test or has *******). You must be willing to travel to NYC/NJ for 4-5 days each month during her fertile window for 3-4 months (if not pregnant by then, we will switch bulls). We will pay for STD tests, fertility test, genetic screening, IQ tests, travel (hopefully local) and accommodation.

There are essentially 3 ways of "natural insemination":
Option 1: Essentially "turkey baster" method.
Option 2: Partial intercourse; donor masturbates but ejaculates inside her in the last moment.
Option 3: Intercourse with ground rules - liked clothed, no foreplay, no kissing and only in certain positions that increases chance of pregnancy (like doggy style with face low or missionary with legs up).

Option 3 has the highest success rate (mainly because in the other two methods the woman may not be aroused and wet enough for the sperm to travel). We are thus fine with almost no ground rules except kissing; she is fine with some foreplay/oral to make it easier for the guy and any positions (no anal ofcourse) but you must cum in one of the above positions. Also, to even increase chances, we would prefer it to be not just a "pump and dump" but a proper passionate sex and she has an orgasm to increase the chances of conception. The bull must not also ejaculate for 2-5 days before her fertile window and must not have any other partners during the period.

Although we are pretty open about sex and she is comfortable with nudity, we have never introduced anyone else into our sex lives so there might be shy awkwardness at first. So anyone with experience here would be preferred. Since we are doing this, she wants a true BBC experience - big cock, bull bod etc. too (while she has a hall pass, why not make the most of it she says lol). I would not be present in the room but next room (if in our house) or in the lobby (if in hotel).

We decided to not have the donor involved in anyway (besides health reasons) in the baby's life in the future. So please do not expect any contact from us after birth. We may even try multiple men (not literally at the same time but in the same fertile window) so we may not even know who the biological ******* is ourselves (unless required for the baby's health).

Please DM us with your stats (age, height, size, location, education, physical description, any test results etc.)

Also, anyone in here has done this? Any bulls you would recommend? Anything we should know?

I'm always scratching my head with these "fuck my wife posts" with no pics and no verification... It's such an easy process if you're real to verify and post pics, location... smh

Yes. I strongly recommend my buddy who meets every very worthy requirement you list. But I hesitate to send him to you because his IQ is 155 on the modified Stanford-Binet Weschler test and he's so fucking handsome you might fall in love with him. And I saw and had him first, and he's my wife's lover too.

Here is a couple of videos of him breeding my wife

Beautiful bum and fucking action eh?

He's STD-free, enviably potent and possessed of incredible sexual stamna, is a powerful and multiple ejaculator, and provenly extremely fertile too having fathered three healthy babies for us in the last 5 years.

Such is Life.
I don't know why but second link does not work

Yes "via latex" to begin with but, with the ******* of my buddy's frantic and super-deep pre-orgasmic thrusting, the condom ruptured. My buddy felt it happen but, as you see, at that time he was being irresistibly urged to thrust deeper and deeper by my ex, and was anyhow way too far into the pleasure of the fuck to even think of withdrawing. So he ended up pumping his whole load in her.

The accident was all too obvious to me when he withdrew his still-erect cock with the tattered condom (which happened to be an extra-wide Trojan XL) hanging from his cock-root close to his cum-smeared pubes, followed by a confirmatory huge back-surge of freshly-shot lumpy spunk from the fucked-open mouth of my ex's vagina.

After the accident I, a little nervously, gave my blessing to them to dispense with condoms and to simply fuck bareback for the remainder of my ex's fertile period, during which my buddy deep-fucked her at least three times during the night and once or twice again the following morning. The predictable outcome was that my ex fell pregnant to him in that very cycle.
Was that while you were still married to her?

Yes. I strongly recommend my buddy who meets every very worthy requirement you list. But I hesitate to send him to you because his IQ is 155 on the modified Stanford-Binet Weschler test and he's so fucking handsome you might fall in love with him. And I saw and had him first, and he's my wife's lover too.

Here is a couple of videos of him breeding my wife

Beautiful bum and fucking action eh?

He's STD-free, enviably potent and possessed of incredible sexual stamna, is a powerful and multiple ejaculator, and provenly extremely fertile too having fathered three healthy babies for us in the last 5 years.

Such is Life.
The videos disappeared, I can't watch them

Back