Looking for natural insemination in NYC/NJ area

niinnja

Couple
First Post!

We are a fit successful mid 30s couple in the NYC/NJ area. After 4 years of trying to get pregnant and 1 year of visits to clinics, we found out that I am completely infertile. Our only option is sperm donation. Artificial insemination + sperm clinics are needlessly expensive and my wife and I discussed "natural insemination" (aka old fashioned sex with the sperm donor) that many couples opt for.

She is a blonde (tall thin fit yoga type) and I am brown with dark hair (5ft 11 average build guy). We agreed that our donor must be black or brown so our kid looks expectedly mixed race. I thus found this website after searching for interracial breeding.

We are looking for young (20s or early 30s), healthy, tall (6 ft 2 +), athletic bull with college education with proven track record (fertility test or has *******). You must be willing to travel to NYC/NJ for 4-5 days each month during her fertile window for 3-4 months (if not pregnant by then, we will switch bulls). We will pay for STD tests, fertility test, genetic screening, IQ tests, travel (hopefully local) and accommodation.

There are essentially 3 ways of "natural insemination":
Option 1: Essentially "turkey baster" method.
Option 2: Partial intercourse; donor masturbates but ejaculates inside her in the last moment.
Option 3: Intercourse with ground rules - liked clothed, no foreplay, no kissing and only in certain positions that increases chance of pregnancy (like doggy style with face low or missionary with legs up).

Option 3 has the highest success rate (mainly because in the other two methods the woman may not be aroused and wet enough for the sperm to travel). We are thus fine with almost no ground rules except kissing; she is fine with some foreplay/oral to make it easier for the guy and any positions (no anal ofcourse) but you must cum in one of the above positions. Also, to even increase chances, we would prefer it to be not just a "pump and dump" but a proper passionate sex and she has an orgasm to increase the chances of conception. The bull must not also ejaculate for 2-5 days before her fertile window and must not have any other partners during the period.

Although we are pretty open about sex and she is comfortable with nudity, we have never introduced anyone else into our sex lives so there might be shy awkwardness at first. So anyone with experience here would be preferred. Since we are doing this, she wants a true BBC experience - big cock, bull bod etc. too (while she has a hall pass, why not make the most of it she says lol). I would not be present in the room but next room (if in our house) or in the lobby (if in hotel).

We decided to not have the donor involved in anyway (besides health reasons) in the baby's life in the future. So please do not expect any contact from us after birth. We may even try multiple men (not literally at the same time but in the same fertile window) so we may not even know who the biological ******* is ourselves (unless required for the baby's health).

Please DM us with your stats (age, height, size, location, education, physical description, any test results etc.)

Also, anyone in here has done this? Any bulls you would recommend? Anything we should know?

Last edited:
We are a fit successful mid 30s couple in the NYC/NJ area. After 4 years of trying to get pregnant and 1 year of visits to clinics, we found out that I am completely infertile. Our only option is sperm donation. Artificial insemination + sperm clinics are needlessly expensive and my wife and I discussed "natural insemination" (aka old fashioned sex with the sprem donor) that many couples opt for.

She is a blonde (tall thin fit yoga type) and I am brown with dark hair (5ft 11 average build guy). We agreed that our donor must be black or brown so our kid looks expectedly mixed race. I thus found this website after searching for interracial breeding.

We are looking for healthy, tall, athletic with college education with proven track record (fertility test or has *******). You must be willing to travel to NYC/NJ for 4-5 days each month during her fertile window for 3-4 months (if not pregnant by then, we will switch bulls). We will pay for STD tests, fertility test, genetic screening, IQ tests, travel (hopefully local) and accommodation.
Although we are pretty open about sex, we have never introduced anyone else into our sex lives so there might be shy awkwardness at first. So anyone with experience here would be preferred. Since we are doing this, she wants a true BBC - big cock, bull bod etc. too. Since she is going to have sex with another man, let's atleast make it the most enjoyable for her I guess and also increases chance of pregnancy.

Option 1: Essentially "turkey baster"
Option 2: Partial intercourse; donor masturbates but ejaculates inside her in the last moment.
Option 3: Intercourse with ground rules - liked clothed, no foreplay, no kissing and only in certain positions that increases chance of pregnancy (like doggy style with face low or missionary with legs up).

Option 3 has the highest success rate and we are fine with almost no ground rules except kissing. She is fine with foreplay/oral but you must cum in one of the above positions.

Unfortunately we decided to not have the donor involved in anyway (besides health reasons) in the baby's life in the future. We may even try multiple men (not literally at the same time but in the same fertile window) so we may not even know who the biological ******* is ourselves (unless required for the baby's health).

Please DM us with your stats.

Also, anyone in here has done this?
Messaged you .

First Post!

We are a fit successful mid 30s couple in the NYC/NJ area. After 4 years of trying to get pregnant and 1 year of visits to clinics, we found out that I am completely infertile. Our only option is sperm donation. Artificial insemination + sperm clinics are needlessly expensive and my wife and I discussed "natural insemination" (aka old fashioned sex with the sperm donor) that many couples opt for.

We are looking for young (20s or early 30s), healthy, tall (6 ft 2 +), athletic bull with college education with proven track record (fertility test or has *******). You must be willing to travel to NYC/NJ for 4-5 days each month during her fertile window for 3-4 months (if not pregnant by then, we will switch bulls). We will pay for STD tests, fertility test, genetic screening, IQ tests, travel (hopefully local) and accommodation.

Option 3 has the highest success rate (mainly because in the other two methods the woman may not be aroused and wet enough for the sperm to travel). We are thus fine with almost no ground rules except kissing; she is fine with some foreplay/oral to make it easier for the guy and any positions (no anal ofcourse) but you must cum in one of the above positions. Also, to even increase chances, we would prefer it to be not just a "pump and dump" but a proper passionate sex and she has an orgasm to increase the chances of conception. The bull must not also ejaculate for 2-5 days before her fertile window and must not have any other partners during the period.

Although we are pretty open about sex and she is comfortable with nudity, we have never introduced anyone else into our sex lives so there might be shy awkwardness at first. So anyone with experience here would be preferred. Since we are doing this, she wants a true BBC experience - big cock, bull bod etc. too (while she has a hall pass, why not make the most of it she says lol). I would not be present in the room but next room (if in our house) or in the lobby (if in hotel).

We decided to not have the donor involved in anyway (besides health reasons) in the baby's life in the future. So please do not expect any contact from us after birth. We may even try multiple men (not literally at the same time but in the same fertile window) so we may not even know who the biological ******* is ourselves (unless required for the baby's health).

Please DM us with your stats (age, height, size, location, education, physical description, any test results etc.)

Also, anyone in here has done this? Any bulls you would recommend? Anything we should know?
Yes. I strongly recommend my buddy who meets every very worthy requirement you list. But I hesitate to send him to you because his IQ is 155 on the modified Stanford-Binet Weschler test and he's so fucking handsome you might fall in love with him. And I saw and had him first, and he's my wife's lover too.

Here is a couple of videos of him breeding my wife

Beautiful bum and fucking action eh?

He's STD-free, enviably potent and possessed of incredible sexual stamna, is a powerful and multiple ejaculator, and provenly extremely fertile too having fathered three healthy babies for us in the last 5 years.

Such is Life.

Last edited:
Yes. I strongly recommend my buddy who meets every very worthy requirement you list. But I hesitate to send him to you because his IQ is 155 on the modified Stanford-Binet Weschler test and he's so fucking handsome you might fall in love with him. And I saw and had him first, and he's my wife's lover too.

He's STD-free, enviably potent and possessed of incredible sexual stamna, is a powerful and multiple ejaculator, and provenly extremely fertile too having fathered three healthy babies for us in the last 5 years.

Such is Life.

He sounds great! Can you message me his contact?

Such is Life.
This is a magnificent post.

Such is Life.
That’s actually him and your ex-wife? If so, that’s so sexy. I hope you guys had good sex afterwards

That’s actually him and your ex-wife? If so, that’s so sexy. I hope you guys had good sex afterwards
Thanks, we did. But his balls and pelvis were so thoroughly drained by my ex milking his cock that he had no ardor left in him. So I topped him in the missionary position, thrusting very slowly and sexily against his seminal vesicles, which had him helplessly bucketting spunk again inside 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Thanks, we did. But his balls and pelvis were so thoroughly drained by my ex miking his cock that he had no ardor left in him. So I topped him in the missionary position, thrusting very slowly and sexily against his seminal vesicles, which had him helplessly bucketing spunk again inside 20 minutes.
Nice. If it was me in that position, I’d have it the other way around. It’d show me that he owns my wife’s womb as well as myself

First Post!

Good luck, I hope this happens for you two.

Such is Life.
Uhhhh...he's wearing a condom in the first clip...

Uhhhh...he's wearing a condom in the first clip...
You're right. My buddy was wearing a condom, for the reason that on that occasion I was unaccustomly extremely nervous, partly because of my wife's blatant display of mid-cycle horniness. In the event I panicked and insisted on rolling a condom onto my buddy's very intimidating erection before he joined my wife on the bed. It was one of my Durex super-thin ones and was anyhow way undersize for him.

On top of that, in my haste I forgot to expel the air from the teat such that my buddy ended up rupturing it while executing his colossal custard-strokes.

My wife felt every spurt and was thrilled to her very core, as you see.

And so the seed was planted.

I saw no point in getting worked up over a perhaps fertilizing fait accompli and so, with my blessing, for the remaining days of my wife's mid-cycle my buddy fucked her bareback from start to finish.

Fifteen days later she tested strongly postive for pregnancy and my pre-insemination terrors were miraculously transformed into boundless joy.

Last edited:
You're right. My buddy was wearing a condom, for the reason that on that occasion I was unaccustomdly extremely nervous, partly because of my wife's blatant display of mid-cycle horniness. In the event I panicked and insisted on rolling a condom onto my buddy's very intimidating erection before he joined my wife on the bed. It was one of my Durex super-thin ones and was anyhow way undersize for him.

On top of that, in my haste I forgot to expel the air from the teat such that my buddy ended up rupturing it while executing his colossal custard-strokes.

My wife felt every spurt and was thrilled to her very core, as you see.

And so the seed was planted.

I saw no point in getting worked up over a perhaps fertilizing fait accompli and so, with my blessing, for the remaining days of my wife's mid-cycle my buddy fucked her bareback from start to finish.

Fifteen days later she tested strongly postive for pregnancy and my pre-insemination terrors were miraculously transformed into boundless joy.
Fucking excellent.

Fucking excellent.
It surely was. My wife hates condoms and loved that I recovered myself and relented so quickly when she pleaded with me to let her take my buddy barecocked after the bursting of the condom. She says the sensation of his thrusting erection sheathed in latex was "poles apart pleasure-wise" when compared to the feeling of her vagina caressing the warm gossamer gliding bare skin of my buddy's cock au naturelle. She says even my buddy's brutally gristly shaft and hairy root felt "divinely right" in her, especially when so sexily lubricated with his back-surging semen she had been craving all day. I quickly got to measure and appreciate, albeit second-hand, the intensity of the pleasure she got from bare-back lovemaking and being solidly ejaculated into in the middle of her cycle and even got to secretly revel in it myself.

Last edited:
It surely was. My wife hates condoms and loved that I recovered myself and relented so quickly when she pleaded with me to let her take my buddy barecocked after the bursting of the condom. She says the sensation of his thrusting erection sheathed in latex was "poles apart pleasure-wise" when compared to the feeling of her vagina caressing the warm gossamer gliding bare skin of my buddy's cock au naturelle. She says even my buddy's brutally gristly shaft and hairy root felt "divinely right" in her, especially when so sexily lubricated with his back-surging semen she had been craving all day. I quickly got to measure and appreciate, albeit second-hand, the intensity of the pleasure she got from bare-back lovemaking and being solidly ejaculated into in the middle of her cycle and even got to secretly revel in it myself.
Situation and circumstances totally perfect for birth of black baby. Extremely well written.

Situation and circumstances totally perfect for birth of black baby. Extremely well written.
Yeah, yet another labor of Love, and for me the most harrowing, but thankfully the most thrilling one in seven years of totally sharing my wife with my magnificent young buddy.

My wife's ecstatic crying and her spastic clutching of his orgasmically-clenching butt-cheeks when she felt his cumspurts impacting in the back of her stretched-up vagina, were for me wankworthy in the extreme and unexpectedly instantly quenched the rampant anxieties that had been assailing me in the build-up to that fateful but extremely beautiful passion-driven impregnating fuck. With the deeply satisfying result that I orgasmed uncontrollably and wildly at the same time as my buddy and wife.

All's well that ends well 😛

Last edited:

Such is Life.
Omg that's nice. It's so natural for a ir couples. . No foreplay and without speaking they just get naked and start fucking.

Omg that's nice. It's so natural for a ir couples. . No foreplay and without speaking they just get naked and start fucking.
Speechless directness and swift opening penetration, invariably in the missionary position, has become routine with my ex and my young buddy. It's very very hot to watch him wordlessly and so confidently positioning his hips between my ex's widespread lifted legs for his first well-lubricated inthrust. The sight of my ex's loving hands eagerly guiding his huge gristly upcurving black naked erection home in her completes my joy as the open-mouthed wanking voyeur I have been for them from their fateful first fuck.

Last edited:
Back