• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

looking for my first...IOWA

wit

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
hi there, 25 f. I've never had a black cock but am DYING to get one. I am a girl that has only been in relationships, never ahd the opportunity to be a slut except in my mind. Now I'm single + I'm looking to get used and abused. BBC is my dream! Will do anything!!
Good for you. Good luck!

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
hi there, 25 f. I've never had a black cock but am DYING to get one. I am a girl that has only been in relationships, never ahd the opportunity to be a slut except in my mind. Now I'm single + I'm looking to get used and abused. BBC is my dream! Will do anything!!
Welcum mysterious beau'ooty! Let's get better acquainted and I can introDICK you to some proper BBC etiquette. ;) 8989117228-95284261-L.jpg

come ride my BBC
message me :sex: