Looking for my first BBC

Happily Married CNY couple looking to experience our first BBC.
This would not be a cuckold situation, that is something that neither of us are into. It's more of a Hotwife/Stag arrangement where he may watch or may join in. If he isn't pleasuring me then he loves to watch me get pleasured. We are still new to this lifestyle but looking to have some hot fun every once and a while.
If you're in the area and you want to hook up let us know!
I’d fly to you tomorrow.

This would not be a cuckold situation, that is something that neither of us are into. It's more of a Hotwife/Stag arrangement where he may watch or may join in. If he isn't pleasuring me then he loves to watch me get pleasured. We are still new to this lifestyle but looking to have some hot fun every once and a while.
Ever come to NYC?

We’ll have you found a bbc yet?

Goddess.

Hello - I am east of Rochester and travel your way at least once a month.

Back