Looking for my first BBC

SunkissedCNY

Couple
Real Person
From
NY, US
Happily Married CNY couple looking to experience our first BBC.
This would not be a cuckold situation, that is something that neither of us are into. It's more of a Hotwife/Stag arrangement where he may watch or may join in. If he isn't pleasuring me then he loves to watch me get pleasured. We are still new to this lifestyle but looking to have some hot fun every once and a while.
If you're in the area and you want to hook up let us know!

This would not be a cuckold situation, that is something that neither of us are into. It's more of a Hotwife/Stag arrangement where he may watch or may join in. If he isn't pleasuring me then he loves to watch me get pleasured. We are still new to this lifestyle but looking to have some hot fun every once and a while.
I just want to wish you guys so much luck!! Im sure you will get tons of attention.

NYC. Brooklyn.

Enjoy your first time, I wish both of you the best !

Honestly you could walk up to a black man and ask and I'm sure two out of three would love to be your first taste of magnum icecream lol

Any hung UK guys that want to use a hot slut wife who never been blacked - keen to see her used by dom bull who loves to use juicy milf pussy. Love to see her used as a black cum slut whore. Any takers in UK guys - would make her nasty cum dump for you and your mates. . .

Attachments

• IMG_20151126_092251.jpg
    IMG_20151126_092251.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20150720_025515.jpg
    IMG_20150720_025515.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20151101_002017.JPG
    IMG_20151101_002017.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 31
Back