Looking for my Divine TRUE Queen, committed BBC ONLY Slut♠️👑🙏. Passionate for strict domination of pussy-free chastity cuckold for lifelong service

Looking for my Queen of Spades that I pray has the power, strength, pride and dedication to permanently retire my clit in a formal ceremony of black only vows exchanged. It would be an honor to be blessed with the gift of 100% closure and vowed to be kept permanently limp in my 1" pa cage as a premarital commitment and requirement before marriage! I have been craving and striving for the ultimate in the cuckold lifestyle since the age of 16 when I first realized that I was born a naturally wired cuckold! I pray everyday for such a powerful Queen of Spades to accept my surrender as her devoted cuckold, commit my life to serving My one true Queen through life and forever be dominated into my place, kept forever caged, professing my deepest love and respect for my BBC only Queen of Spades and I pray that I marry the most divine, pure, proud and faithfully Black Only Queen and if you are strict, cruel and unmerciful towards pathetic white boys then I would love to get to know you and surrender all of myself to the Queen that allows me the honor of kneeling at your side through life, permanently cut off and completely powerless under my Queen's control and deeply proud that only big black Superior bulls will ever know the pleasures of my wife and only sacred, potent and priceless black creampies will forever flood my wife's womb ❤️. I will raise as many black babies as my wife chooses to bless us with and I will never take for granted the beauty of the lifestyle, my queen, the gorgeous black children she bears and I will forever be proud for anyone and everyone to have full knowledge of how addicted, loyal and uncompromisingly BBC ONLY OUR MARRIAGE IS KEPT BY MY QUEEN and forever grateful to spend life as my wife's bitch cuckold husband and that role and privileged position would be worth thousands of lifetimes suffering permanent chastity for even just one Superior Black Bull breeding my queen, but nothing could ever compare to the value and pricelessness of hundreds or thousands of BBC's in our marriage, the consummation of our marriage by the most intimidating and respected and satisfying black bulls till death do us part, but most sacred of all is the beautiful results of Black Breedings, my Queen's BEAUTIFUL healthy children that will be raised to know who fathered them and the humiliation of all inferior, weak and p**** free caged cucks for raising only black babies and surrendering to white genocide for the most respected person alive in my submissive cuckold eyes who faithfully Breeds proud, Breed's black and deeply committed to breeding black only and inspiring as many other Queen's to vow before God that no more white babies will be born out of white married wives, cuz no limp caged cuckold well be given even the slightest opportunity to feel pleasure or ever spill a drop of worthless white squirt anywhere near a black only Queen and I hope and pray that my wife takes a special sadistic pleasure and pride in requiring I clean up every drop of cum in sexual pleasure my wife shares with all of her BBC's, but always makes sure to emphasize how lucky I am to clean and swallow all of her lovers potent black c** and all the thick volumous loads that add up throughout life to uncountable gallons that my beautiful wife lustfully worked out of so many full powerful black balls ♠️❤️😈. I would be so thankful and worshipful that my wife will never break vows and I would be so thankful to spend forever forgetting any sensation other than tight, steel, 1" chastity and I love having my pathetic white boy p**** f***** so good and hard by every big black strap-on my Queen decides to bury deep inside me and I will forever respect and honor the power of BBC and I hate all little white boys unless in chastity and I dream of a day where Chastity becomes mandatory within majority marriages 😈. I would be very proud and very humbled to never see a repulsive white boy clitty ever again outside of Chastity and seeing the white boy try to make love like a real man in any video makes me want to ******* and I wish that white boys were not allowed to do anything other than cuckold and femdom scenes.

I hope that I am one day in total devotion and devoted service to a deeply passionate and powerful Queen that takes me to the altar to make her property for life and the most incredibly loving and meaningful day of my life would be to have my Queen require my lifelong commitment to permanent chastity in honor of life Black Only and the sacrifice and price that must be paid is to beg for the once in a lifetime ultimate Surrender, final closure for my useless failure and I would be honored to be one inch steel forever in the presence of so many huge thick black monster cocks that my Queen coats with her cum and I will never again for the rest of my life have any power or any ego or any choice in life but to obey my Queen's commandments and live by her boundaries, rules and perform all my submissive duties up to expectations set by her and always express how deeply respected, admired and loved like a deity my Queen is and how long you can compare to her power and beauty and control over my every Life fiber and being forever firmly dedicated Black Only it's the most powerful and moving and significant choice any woman can possibly make and every cuckold on the planet would agree with me that even if they are scared of such extreme consequences as a white boy, every single one of them cannot help but Express how deeply obsessed with BBC Only Queens all of us are and only the powerful women of the world have the strength to guide us to that honorable extreme, that's white boys would never have the willpower of their own even with the full knowledge and belief that until the Queen they serve commits herself Black Only, there will always be a higher pedestal above his own Queen until she takes control and raises her own pedestal up above all the rest.... Having an official ceremony of commitment to going black only and making that day the most significant and most important day of their lives and in my opinion the most necessary requirement before marriage so that there is complete and full understanding that there will never be a single moment in life that my Queen will ever allow her cuckold to question my Queen's power or authority or uncompromising commitment to every vow taken♠️😈

Attachments

• flr01sec01pic11.jpg
    flr01sec01pic11.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 211
  • flr01sec12pic51.jpg
    flr01sec12pic51.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20191217_204047875~2.jpg
    IMG_20191217_204047875~2.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20170616_052915298.jpg
    IMG_20170616_052915298.jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_20200306_111045020~2.jpg
    IMG_20200306_111045020~2.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 216
Looking for my Queen of Spades that I pray has the power, strength, pride and dedication to permanently retire my clit in a formal ceremony of black only vows exchanged. It would be an honor to be blessed with the gift of 100% closure and vowed to be kept permanently limp in my 1" pa cage as a premarital commitment and requirement before marriage! I have been craving and striving for the ultimate in the cuckold lifestyle since the age of 16 when I first realized that I was born a naturally wired cuckold! I pray everyday for such a powerful Queen of Spades to accept my surrender as her devoted cuckold, commit my life to serving My one true Queen through life and forever be dominated into my place, kept forever caged, professing my deepest love and respect for my BBC only Queen of Spades and I pray that I marry the most divine, pure, proud and faithfully Black Only Queen and if you are strict, cruel and unmerciful towards pathetic white boys then I would love to get to know you and surrender all of myself to the Queen that allows me the honor of kneeling at your side through life, permanently cut off and completely powerless under my Queen's control and deeply proud that only big black Superior bulls will ever know the pleasures of my wife and only sacred, potent and priceless black creampies will forever flood my wife's womb ❤️. I will raise as many black babies as my wife chooses to bless us with and I will never take for granted the beauty of the lifestyle, my queen, the gorgeous black children she bears and I will forever be proud for anyone and everyone to have full knowledge of how addicted, loyal and uncompromisingly BBC ONLY OUR MARRIAGE IS KEPT BY MY QUEEN and forever grateful to spend life as my wife's bitch cuckold husband and that role and privileged position would be worth thousands of lifetimes suffering permanent chastity for even just one Superior Black Bull breeding my queen, but nothing could ever compare to the value and pricelessness of hundreds or thousands of BBC's in our marriage, the consummation of our marriage by the most intimidating and respected and satisfying black bulls till death do us part, but most sacred of all is the beautiful results of Black Breedings, my Queen's BEAUTIFUL healthy children that will be raised to know who fathered them and the humiliation of all inferior, weak and p**** free caged cucks for raising only black babies and surrendering to white genocide for the most respected person alive in my submissive cuckold eyes who faithfully Breeds proud, Breed's black and deeply committed to breeding black only and inspiring as many other Queen's to vow before God that no more white babies will be born out of white married wives, cuz no limp caged cuckold well be given even the slightest opportunity to feel pleasure or ever spill a drop of worthless white squirt anywhere near a black only Queen and I hope and pray that my wife takes a special sadistic pleasure and pride in requiring I clean up every drop of cum in sexual pleasure my wife shares with all of her BBC's, but always makes sure to emphasize how lucky I am to clean and swallow all of her lovers potent black c** and all the thick volumous loads that add up throughout life to uncountable gallons that my beautiful wife lustfully worked out of so many full powerful black balls ♠️❤️😈. I would be so thankful and worshipful that my wife will never break vows and I would be so thankful to spend forever forgetting any sensation other than tight, steel, 1" chastity and I love having my pathetic white boy p**** f***** so good and hard by every big black strap-on my Queen decides to bury deep inside me and I will forever respect and honor the power of BBC and I hate all little white boys unless in chastity and I dream of a day where Chastity becomes mandatory within majority marriages 😈. I would be very proud and very humbled to never see a repulsive white boy clitty ever again outside of Chastity and seeing the white boy try to make love like a real man in any video makes me want to ******* and I wish that white boys were not allowed to do anything other than cuckold and femdom scenes.

I hope that I am one day in total devotion and devoted service to a deeply passionate and powerful Queen that takes me to the altar to make her property for life and the most incredibly loving and meaningful day of my life would be to have my Queen require my lifelong commitment to permanent chastity in honor of life Black Only and the sacrifice and price that must be paid is to beg for the once in a lifetime ultimate Surrender, final closure for my useless failure and I would be honored to be one inch steel forever in the presence of so many huge thick black monster cocks that my Queen coats with her cum and I will never again for the rest of my life have any power or any ego or any choice in life but to obey my Queen's commandments and live by her boundaries, rules and perform all my submissive duties up to expectations set by her and always express how deeply respected, admired and loved like a deity my Queen is and how long you can compare to her power and beauty and control over my every Life fiber and being forever firmly dedicated Black Only it's the most powerful and moving and significant choice any woman can possibly make and every cuckold on the planet would agree with me that even if they are scared of such extreme consequences as a white boy, every single one of them cannot help but Express how deeply obsessed with BBC Only Queens all of us are and only the powerful women of the world have the strength to guide us to that honorable extreme, that's white boys would never have the willpower of their own even with the full knowledge and belief that until the Queen they serve commits herself Black Only, there will always be a higher pedestal above his own Queen until she takes control and raises her own pedestal up above all the rest.... Having an official ceremony of commitment to going black only and making that day the most significant and most important day of their lives and in my opinion the most necessary requirement before marriage so that there is complete and full understanding that there will never be a single moment in life that my Queen will ever allow her cuckold to question my Queen's power or authority or uncompromising commitment to every vow taken♠️😈
Ohbyeah!!😁

Ou Yes!!😁

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 92
Ohbyeah!!😁

Ou Yes!!😁
You have an incredibly POWERFUL Cock and I am so desperate craving for the day that I am ordered to my knees before the Queen I serve and ****** to surrender to life faithfully and completely committed to Black Cock Only and New Black World Order and I can't wait to feel the pride of my Queen vowing to retire her cuckold clitty as the most intense submission of a lifetime... the dominant and powerful gift of closure and finality that my useless pathetic clit will never feel anything but my steel cage....An honor to surrender... so YOU and your big thick powerful virile Superior Black Cock as well as all the rest of the black bulls in the world know how respected, admired and powerfully Superior it is to be a black man! I imagine the future where no one is subjected to even the mere sight of a disgusting useless failure🤣 I will be very proud for my useless little clit to be permanently replaced by black men with incredibly lusted over black cocks such as yours Sir!♠️💥💦🙏

There is a cuckhold contract right there. I agree. I never-have been as sure-how no truer words spoken about the cuckhold then I have seen-not just heard.May all your dreams be granted you. If I was your queen-I would be very very proud of you.

There is a cuckhold contract right there. I agree. I never-have been as sure-how no truer words spoken about the cuckhold then I have seen-not just heard.May all your dreams be granted you. If I was your queen-I would be very very proud of you.
Thank you dearly for such a profound compliment! Sadly I was not wanted any longer by my last Queen a 5 years that I truly believed I was going to spend my life with and I thought we were soulmates. I always dreamed she would be proud of me and compliment me the way you just did, she really ripped me up and left a lot of scars on my heart and now I am just a single cuckold without direction or love and I have just been desperate to feel connected to the lifestyle still even though I couldn't feel farther on the outside than I do now😭 I meant every word of what I said however with a heart full of passion and optimism for the future 🤗

Back