Looking for male sub and slave here

I will work very closely with you to ensure you excel in reaching your maximum potential as My slave. I am an extremely observant Mistress. With hard work and dedication, you will become My greatest masterpiece of submission.

My contact info:

Kik - GraceBrown42
When you verify your profile you will get a lot more attention.

I will work very closely with you to ensure you excel in reaching your maximum potential as My slave. I am an extremely observant Mistress. With hard work and dedication, you will become My greatest masterpiece of submission.

My contact info:

Kik - GraceBrown42
Sub cuck seeking a real mistress that knows how its done

My contact info:

Kik - GraceB

My contact info:

Kik - GraceBrown42
So hot make me into your cuckold slave ?

Heyy I kiked you. I’m 23 years old and I’m looking for a girl to cuckold me and make me watch her fuck real men with big cocks and humiliate me and my tiny penis

Back