Looking for experienced QOS to support a newbie girl

Hello ladies! So I am a new member and my bf has introduced me to the thought of taking the step and involving a black lover. I was sceptic at first, but having explored this culture (and yes, admit it, looked at some BBC vids and pics ;) ) I am more positive.

There are lots of men chatting me up here - like in all forums I guess.. :) But I´d love to gain some confidence and courage by chatting with women who have been through what I might go through soon.

If anyonwe would like to chat or message I´d be super glad

Hugs

Hello ladies! So I am a new member and my bf has introduced me to the thought of taking the step and involving a black lover. I was sceptic at first, but having explored this culture (and yes, admit it, looked at some BBC vids and pics ;) ) I am more positive.

There are lots of men chatting me up here - like in all forums I guess.. :) But I´d love to gain some confidence and courage by chatting with women who have been through what I might go through soon.

Hugs
I think all the woman must try a bbc once in a life. If they like they will go further If not they will.stop.
Better to cry when you are young then crying when you are old for not trying ;)

Hugs

Why not find a person to meet that you both like, indulge in honesty and expectations between the three of you. Go out on a few dates before it becomes sexual, sit and discuss your feelings about each other including likes and dislikes.. As you grow to get to know each other it won't feel so awkward between any of you nor just a sexual escapade.. It can be romantic and well desired. ☺ I hope that helps.

Why not find a person to meet that you both like, indulge in honesty and expectations between the three of you. Go out on a few dates before it becomes sexual, sit and discuss your feelings about each other including likes and dislikes.. As you grow to get to know each other it won't feel so awkward between any of you nor just a sexual escapade.. It can be romantic and well desired. ☺ I hope that helps.
👍👍👍👍👍👍😃

Hugs
Id love to help you into the lifestyle!My husband and I have been married for 26 years and Ive been black owned for the last 12 years!I have many black lovers and one serious boyfriend and my husband encourages me to fuck and suck and have lots of fun!I date a few guys regularly and my boyfriend and I are in love and he’s gotten me pregnant twice but I lost both.I believe Im too old to carry to term.Its a wanderful lifestyle for a white woman to enjoy and you should give it a shot!Good luck 😊

Back