Looking for black males to join gangbang group

I’m Malcolm and I organize bbc gangbang groups. I recently relocated to north Louisiana and looking to start a group of black males who treat women to gangbangs. Please be in Central and North Louisiana and *******, disease, and drama free. Kik is my preferred method of communication so please provide you Kik id when responding.
North Louisiana is not that far, we are in North Alabama. I would like to just watch a gangbang and see what it is like.i am very thick/fat, and I have a nice day ass, long curly brown hair, big tits and blue eyes. I maybe interested in some GB action.

I’m Malcolm and I organize bbc gangbang groups. I recently relocated to north Louisiana and looking to start a group of black males who treat women to gangbangs. Please be in Central and North Louisiana and *******, disease, and drama free. Kik is my preferred method of communication so please provide you Kik id when responding.
I would love this

Attachments

• 3208E59F-87BB-4CBC-A635-7EF761AA20FD.jpeg
    3208E59F-87BB-4CBC-A635-7EF761AA20FD.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 34
JClay_45

Back