Looking for black boyfriend/fwb in NYC area

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
I tried this before and it DID work out (just not that well), so I'll try again... I'm an attractive white woman (about 5'9", 36D, size 6, blonde) in my early 30's (look mid-late 20's tops) and I'm looking for an attractive black man to have as a boyfriend or "friends with benefits" with the potential for more. I have a VERY specific type of guy that I'm attracted to, so please contact me if you're in the NYC area and meet these requirements:

-Anywhere from mid 20's to early 40's (30's is my ideal age range)

-6 ft. tall or preferably over (as I'm pretty tall myself)

-Muscular (I'm VERY attracted to big, muscular black men-- which is why I'm on this site to begin with! LOL)

-NOT a huge dick (I really can only take average to bigger than average-- not massive!)

-Likes giving oral sex (Foreplay is important to me :))

-Not hairy (I don't like body hair on men and I have very little myself ;))

-Have your own place (I don't)

-Willing to get STD tested/show results as I hate condoms (cumming inside is a BIG part of sex for me)

Also, I'm not looking to just hook up the moment we meet. For me a huge part of sex is the connection. I had this with a long term lover for many years, but due to his schedule and pot habit, I hardly ever see him anymore. So I'm looking for someone who is open to somewhat of a relationship/regular sex.

Once we exchange emails, I’m happy to send pics!

Last edited:
I tried this before and it DID work out (just not that well), so I'll try again... I'm an attractive white woman (about 5'9", 36D, size 6, blonde) in my early 30's (look mid-late 20's tops) and I'm looking for an attractive black man to have as a boyfriend or "friends with benefits" with the potential for more. I have a VERY specific type of guy that I'm attracted to, so please contact me if you're in the NYC area and meet these requirements:

-Muscular (I'm VERY attracted to big, muscular black men-- which is why I'm on this site to begin with! LOL)

-NOT a huge dick (I really can only take average to bigger than average-- not massive!)

-Willing to get STD tested/show results as I hate condoms (cumming inside is a BIG part of sex for me)

Also, I'm not looking to just hook up the moment we meet. For me a huge part of sex is the connection. I had this with a long term lover for many years, but due to his schedule and pot habit, I hardly ever see him anymore. So I'm looking for someone who is open to somewhat of a relationship/regular sex.

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26

Highly interested, would love to chat

We can recontinue our dms now lmao

Hmmm... but no idea what you look like...

Back