Looking for BBC in the SF Bay Area for a threesome.

Pfr8train

Couple
Here is the deal, last year the wifey set me up with a threesome and now she wants her turn. That's why I am here. We are looking to meet up with someone in a month or so at a hotel in the SF Bay Area. Either meet for drinks first or just straight to the room. We can figure all that out later. She is asking for 8" plus and girthy if possible. She is a very very sexy 44 year old that has wanted, but never had, a bbc. Let me know if it sounds like something that interest you, what weekend you are possible available in the later part of March or early April and what city in the Bay area works for you. I will send out her pics from there and you can see if it's even something you are interested in. Reply with DM or message. What everworks. Thanks

Here is the deal, last year the wifey set me up with a threesome and now she wants her turn. That's why I am here. We are looking to meet up with someone in a month or so at a hotel in the SF Bay Area. Either meet for drinks first or just straight to the room. We can figure all that out later. She is asking for 8" plus and girthy if possible. She is a very very sexy 44 year old that has wanted, but never had, a bbc. Let me know if it sounds like something that interest you, what weekend you are possible available in the later part of March or early April and what city in the Bay area works for you. I will send out her pics from there and you can see if it's even something you are interested in. Reply with DM or message. What everworks. Thanks
View attachment 2443435
Verification? Seeing way too many of these...smh

Back