Looking for BBC in the Dallas area

FauxReal

Couple
Hi.

I'm a somewhat prissy middle aged woman in my sexual prime. I'm tired of fantasizing about being with a black man and playing with big dildos. I want the real thing. Husband is all for it as long as we video it. He may or may not be there depending on when we make it happen.

I prefer fat cock over super long, but...both would be nice ;)

Attachments

• 20161215_171528.jpg
    20161215_171528.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 133
  • mime-attachment(2).jpg
    mime-attachment(2).jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 131
  • unknown(4).jpg
    unknown(4).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 133
  • unknown(6).jpg
    unknown(6).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 134
Mmm hey there faux...Im on Dallas area this week visiting fam...and I have a thing for sexy white wives...would love to have a hot fuck bud in the area...can we meet/ talk this week?

Hi.

I'm a somewhat prissy middle aged woman in my sexual prime. I'm tired of fantasizing about being with a black man and playing with big dildos. I want the real thing. Husband is all for it as long as we video it. He may or may not be there depending on when we make it happen.

View media item 224211Would love to meet you

Hi.

You are very deserving of BBC!

Back