Looking for BBC for my wife in Chicago

Cuck here, I’m trying to find a huge bbc for my wife in the Chicago area preferably.
she has been cuckolding me with bbc for the past year roughly, it first started out with her actually cheating on me with a bbc she met at my job, I eventually caught her, and at the time she didn’t know that I had a huge fantasy to see her with a bbc stud, but after me catching her cheating I explained to her how it’s actually been a fantasy of mine to see her fuck a bbc, she was actually very relieved after we had talked about. And I understood where she was coming from since I know Im not very large and never have been able to satisfy her sexually. even though it was still wrong that she cheated but it’s a good thing it happened! so from then on she has been getting bbc pretty much on a regular basis, she has really taken all of this to the next level as well, I’m definitely her Cuck.

so now we are trying to find a new guy she can see for a one night stand or something ongoing if the chemistry is there. We are both in our late twenties.

Cuck here, I’m trying to find a huge bbc for my wife in the Chicago area preferably.
she has been cuckolding me with bbc for the past year roughly, it first started out with her actually cheating on me with a bbc she met at my job, I eventually caught her, and at the time she didn’t know that I had a huge fantasy to see her with a bbc stud, but after me catching her cheating I explained to her how it’s actually been a fantasy of mine to see her fuck a bbc, she was actually very relieved after we had talked about. And I understood where she was coming from since I know Im not very large and never have been able to satisfy her sexually. even though it was still wrong that she cheated but it’s a good thing it happened! so from then on she has been getting bbc pretty much on a regular basis, she has really taken all of this to the next level as well, I’m definitely her Cuck.

so now we are trying to find a new guy she can see for a one night stand or something ongoing if the chemistry is there. We are both in our late twenties.
I’d love to have a long term relationship with you two

I was Just in Chicago the past few days, to bad I missed this post! I live tight around the lake in West Michigan. Maybe we can hook up sometime!

I am here in Chicago. lets chat.. KIK - bbc4youchi

Check messages in interested and in Chicagoland

Whenever I am in a relationship this is exactly how I hope it will happen to me.
This is an addictive lifestyle, enjoy.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

27 years old, 8 inch BBC in Chicago. Message me on kik

Last edited by a moderator:
Back