Looking for an alpha bbc to put this white sissy in her place

I can't take it anymore. I can't stop fantasizing about dressing like a slut for your superior cock. Grab me by the hair and shove me to my knees where I belong with your huge bulge in your pants in my face. My panties say yes daddy for a reason so tell me what to do. Grind your buldge in my mouth through your pants teasing me. I'll beg you to pull it out. Make me thankyou for you pulling your big fat black cock out and make me understand it's a privilege to worship your cock. Remind me I am no man just your slave and lucky to be that. Lucky my mouth and throat get to service your huge black cock. You want my hands behind my back? yes sir. Shove my face into your big balls and rub your cock on my face. Tell me to smell what an alphas masculine scent smells like. Smack my face with it. Slide it across my lips and treat my mouth like your personal sex toy. Tell me to stick my tongue out and open wide. As you begin to fuck my face I'll get it nice and sloppy and if it isn't good enough pull me back by the hair give me a little slap as a warning then spit in my mouth and continue to fuck it. As I ******* and struggle to breathe because your cock is in my throat remind me I am just a slave and I don't need to inhale air I just need to inhale your big black cock. Make me say you own me with a mouth full of cock. Verbal humiliation. Tears running not even realizing how long I haven't taken a breath because I can't get enough of your cock. Make me admit I was never meant to please a woman. I was meant to service your cock and tell me with every thrust into the back of my throat your fucking any little bit of masculinity out of me and turning me into the sissy I am. As you get ready to cum tell me I don't deserve to taste it and bust all over my face. If you're up for that inbox me. Make me your bitch.

I can't take it anymore. I can't stop fantasizing about dressing like a slut for your superior cock. Grab me by the hair and shove me to my knees where I belong with your huge bulge in your pants in my face. My panties say yes daddy for a reason so tell me what to do. Grind your buldge in my mouth through your pants teasing me. I'll beg you to pull it out. Make me thankyou for you pulling your big fat black cock out and make me understand it's a privilege to worship your cock. Remind me I am no man just your slave and lucky to be that. Lucky my mouth and throat get to service your huge black cock. You want my hands behind my back? yes sir. Shove my face into your big balls and rub your cock on my face. Tell me to smell what an alphas masculine scent smells like. Smack my face with it. Slide it across my lips and treat my mouth like your personal sex toy. Tell me to stick my tongue out and open wide. As you begin to fuck my face I'll get it nice and sloppy and if it isn't good enough pull me back by the hair give me a little slap as a warning then spit in my mouth and continue to fuck it. As I ******* and struggle to breathe because your cock is in my throat remind me I am just a slave and I don't need to inhale air I just need to inhale your big black cock. Make me say you own me with a mouth full of cock. Verbal humiliation. Tears running not even realizing how long I haven't taken a breath because I can't get enough of your cock. Make me admit I was never meant to please a woman. I was meant to service your cock and tell me with every thrust into the back of my throat your fucking any little bit of masculinity out of me and turning me into the sissy I am. As you get ready to cum tell me I don't deserve to taste it and bust all over my face. If you're up for that inbox me. Make me your bitch.
Come here bitch

Attachments

• IMG_20220212_204539.jpg
    IMG_20220212_204539.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220212_031405.jpg
    IMG_20220212_031405.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20220212_030720.jpg
    IMG_20220212_030720.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 9
Back