Looking for African or African American and well hung

I’m in the mountains of Victoria until October then traveling. I plan on heading to NSW after the ski season, send me a message if interested in chatting.

Hey guys we are a professional and clean couple and have been into the lifestyle for the last 4years.
Always looking for bigger..so plz dont be shy, hit me up.
Sydney, Australia
Hi,

Saw your post, wife isn’t so keen on organising and meeting a BBC Bull. But would rather go out for the night and meet a guy. Do you know of any bars in Sydney that black guys hang out?

Thanks

Hi,

Saw your post, wife isn’t so keen on organising and meeting a BBC Bull. But would rather go out for the night and meet a guy. Do you know of any bars in Sydney that black guys hang out?

Thanks
Hey it’s all good…not sure why she would rather do things the hard way when you have a perfectly healthy friendly fit and definitely WELL HUNG black American man right here.🤷🏽‍♂️…lol.

The wife may find it to be a tougher challenge than she thinks, randomly finding a black man in a bar who actually understands and is very ok with this type of lifestyle may or may not be easy…but hey good luck.
👍🏾

Hey guys we are a professional and clean couple and have been into the lifestyle for the last 4years.
Always looking for bigger..so plz dont be shy, hit me up.
Sydney, Australia
STRAIGHT - Black American Bull living right here in Sydney…. I’m looking for a friendly couple…I haven’t been meeting with couples well over a year because I was in a relationship… NOW VERY FREE… see my profile if interested…thanks.

Back