American hung BBC in Sydney Australia

flexit

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
American well hung BBC in Sydney seeking Aussie Cuckold couples or Aussie Queen of Spades…I am well mannered, always friendly, great personal hygiene, fit and HEALTHY, no ******* or heavy drinking.
I am committed to the Cuckold Bull lifestyle and give 100%… only those truly interested need respond… Pics get priority.. I AM VERY REAL… let’s talk, thanks
(Pic is me 100%)

We are seeking a week hung bbc to fuck me hard and make hubby watch possibly join in on fucking me
Hey there…If it’s a well hung BBC, fit, healthy, friendly with a good attitude man you seek then I AM your man.
I live in Sydney…I have my own apartment, or I tcan come to you…. Just contact me and let me know when you are ready…. All I need is advanced notice as much as possible…I do not do spur of the moment meet ups…thanks 👍🏾

American well hung BBC in Sydney seeking Aussie Cuckold couples or Aussie Queen of Spades…I am well mannered, always friendly, great personal hygiene, fit and HEALTHY, no ******* or heavy drinking.
I am committed to the Cuckold Bull lifestyle and give 100%… only those truly interested need respond… Pics get priority.. I AM VERY REAL… let’s talk, thanks
(Pic is me 100%)
Hi cuck couple Sydney here, wife looking for first bbc. Looking for American, Happy if hubby watches?

Hi cuck couple Sydney here, wife looking for first bbc. Looking for American, Happy if hubby watches?
Thank you for your interest in wanting to know me and engage in some great sexual fun, I do have a policy of seeing pics first before getting involved.
Pics of the wife, nude pics preferably but clothes pic ok as long as pics give me a good idea what the wife’s body and face looks like (I am not a collector) I am not expecting a super model, beauty comes in all forms, I do want to be sexually attracted or stimulated by her in some visual way…that way if there is no attraction, we are not wasting each others time.
Please let me know your race, ages, if you can host or not (I have my own apartment to host, if need be) let me know husbands roll, please know I am VERY STRAIGHT, not gay or bisexual, I am there for her sexual pleasure.
Give me some idea of what turns the wife on sexually, DO’s and DONT’s….sort of stuff.
Please know IF we meet up it’s all about shared mutual sexual fun, NO hang ups or disrespectful negative vibes…so please feel free to relax☺️no pressures or expectations, ok, lol.
Please give me enough notice before the time you would want to actually meet, I DO NOT do spur of the moment meet ups.
Absolutely NO ******* or heavy binge drinking.
Please be confident that this is something you both are ok with and want to truly engage in this type of sexual situation.
I do not believe any of my request are unfair or I’m asking too much.
I hope to hear back from you soon with pics. (if you want to use another platform to send pics let me know or just post here)
Thanks for reaching out, I hope we all become friends and have a great time together…feel free to share your thoughts…thanks.😉

Last edited:
Hey there… absolutely I’m interested, I am overseas at the moment but will definitely be back in Sydney on September 1st…. I hope you are real… please stay in contact and connect with me once I am back… feel free to tell me more about yourself… Thanks

Back