Looking for a story

9691rjmwd

Couple
From
NC, US
I’m looking for a story by Don Jetman called Independence Day. The authors wife L and her boyfriend Dave invite them to his house for a party and he is humiliated as the lover parades his wife around the house as his own and later takes her. If you have it could you please share?

I’m looking for a story by Don Jetman called Independence Day. The authors wife L and her boyfriend Dave invite them to his house for a party and he is humiliated as the lover parades his wife around the house as his own and later takes her. If you have it could you please share?
you can't find it on Google? Or any of the reader apps?

I’m looking for a story I read before COVID where the wife & husband are at the bar, the husband notices the wife checking out a black guy. He starts to question her about her past with no judgment. She admits to ducking a black guy in college and being obsessed with his dick. The husband over several weeks secretly finds a black bull and sets up a weekend meet without telling his wife. On the way there the bull texts him and the wife reads the text. She is shocked when the husband tells her it’s her date for the weekend. they go to the hotel. After she talks to the bull on the phone, she meets him for one *******. She sends the husband a picture of them saying “don’t we make a cute couple.“ then she decides to stay the night with him. The husband set some cameras up in the room & watches the first fuck.
If anyone knows where to find this, I would be great full. Thanks.

Here is a link to a page of his stories. Maybe the story is looking for is there.

https://www.***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/stories/authors/don_jetman.556561/

Don Jetman here,

Some of my older stories disappeared when Cuckold's Forum was taken offline. I do have an archived personal copy of Independence Day which I've attached to this message. Enjoy!

Don

Attachments

• {Don Jetman} Independence Day (final edit).pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 40
Back