Looking for a nice black man from The Netherlands who maybe will helping me to trigger my wife to get interested for big black cocks.

Looking for a nice black man from The Netherlands who maybe will helping me to trigger my wife to get interested for big black cocks. It will not me easy to get her there i think and you have to be patient. She is 46, blonde, i think very nice but also very decent.
I’m looking it too!My gf is 25 and I dream her booty on black man! I need somebody that will be patient and he has to contact her on some social media! But I have to trust very deeply! I want try , maybe this can be a start.

I’m looking it too!My gf is 25 and I dream her booty on black man! I need somebody that will be patient and he has to contact her on some social media! But I have to trust very deeply! I want try , maybe this can be a start.
i love to know you and your wife

Seriously what is it with these guys offering their unsuspecting wives and girlfriends. Its getting bad as the looney 'breed all whites out of existence' fantasists..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back