Looking for a cuckold hubby

I honestly dont care if they think I'm fake that is fine. I don't even acknowledge it?? I have kik and will send pictures and blah blah to who I want, but I dont have to prove to any couples I'm real or fake. Who cares think whatcha want ???
How would a lil dick white boi go about getting your kik ma’am?

Hey guys! very new! I just found out about this site.
I'm looking for future hubby let's chat!!!
I'm in Texas but can move have no ******* would love a mixed baby!
heyy! i am or can be masc in the streets deep voice 6'4" tall blue eyes perfect teeth adorable nerdy goofy smile. Scorpio very sexual and sensual. also no tie downs-no ******* , no partner, no house or car loans presently, im down to move if necessary for the right person/situation...im ok with any and almost all kinks, i think it may be fun to pretend to whoever as a normal happy couple...and go from there....id love to be in an FLR with a cruel sadistic forceful and only somewhat reasonable young hotty. u look sexy af in ur face pic. i can imagine all the different types of bbc bulls ul attract not to mention those XXL hung Latin and White Alphas also. ill help if told to help find em. plenty of nerds out there with 12" dicks too now. i want to be eating ur pussy to orgasms galore daily and licking ur asshole just for relaxation. im hung and sexy body too. very low mileage on my backdoor in case ur gonna peg me or bull fuck me etc. i know u have 86 replies but im perfect age and mindset and i have free rent in a luxe condo in seattle for a couple years or more. i dont work. we could fuck and be deviant all day. im ok with male chastity and more extremes. bye for now

They should make a dating site okcuckold

There are several, and like any other online dating site it's a complete scam with all the fake accounts and a total waste of time for men to use. Why spend hundreds of dollars on top of hours of writing and searching just to be ignored, or if you're super rich movie star you might get a one word response a month later and then used for a free meal??

Online dating is not worth it and a waste of time for men, black or white doesn't matter.

heyy! i am or can be masc in the streets deep voice 6'4" tall blue eyes perfect teeth adorable nerdy goofy smile. Scorpio very sexual and sensual. also no tie downs-no ******* , no partner, no house or car loans presently, im down to move if necessary for the right person/situation...im ok with any and almost all kinks, i think it may be fun to pretend to whoever as a normal happy couple...and go from there....id love to be in an FLR with a cruel sadistic forceful and only somewhat reasonable young hotty. u look sexy af in ur face pic. i can imagine all the different types of bbc bulls ul attract not to mention those XXL hung Latin and White Alphas also. ill help if told to help find em. plenty of nerds out there with 12" dicks too now. i want to be eating ur pussy to orgasms galore daily and licking ur asshole just for relaxation. im hung and sexy body too. very low mileage on my backdoor in case ur gonna peg me or bull fuck me etc. i know u have 86 replies but im perfect age and mindset and i have free rent in a luxe condo in seattle for a couple years or more. i dont work. we could fuck and be deviant all day. im ok with male chastity and more extremes. bye for now

If this dude is a real person go with him.

I wish this could be a game show. I’d watch.

Cuckold match maker and then follow them the first year.

So my ex used to cuck me with a bbc dildo.. now I have my heart set on finding a Hotwife who will fully cuckold me, need some help on how to get into it?

As soon as okcupid sued you for copyright infringement, the national news attention would make the site insanely popular
I don't think that ok cupid would have grounds to sue as you aren't offering the same product or using their exact name. Yiud only need to be careful about not using their name in your marketing materials lest you damage their brand by way of direct mention of them

It just seems that there are a lot of women who are looking for a cuck and a lot of cucks looking for a women....what app is going to put these two groups together.

My biggest surprise in this lifestyle is the amount of white men that want to be cucks

Very shocked

I would say that it is not an impossible dream to find and marry a cuckoldress but it is very difficult, and to make it lasting there needs to be love beyond the fetish

That’s a great point. Can a cuck relationship work when there isn’t love there, communication, understanding of each other. Both people are just using each other for their pleasure. Great point

Watching the love of your life het fucked by someine else is infinitely more powerful than just a partner in sex. Plus, sex is a small part of life.

CuckQ, help me with this. How can you say that seeing your wife get fucked by someone else is so powerful but sex is just a small part of life?

Seems like this lifestyle is so powerful that it’s making it a large part of life and that’s why a lot of people want it. They are constantly thinking about it.

Sex is big, but i dont think a marrage can endure based only on sex. Butvmy point was the live makes it much more powerful.

We love each other more because we share intellectual thoughts, we love to travel, and have overall similar priorities beyond sex.

While arranged marriages have worked for centuries, few Americans i think are intune for that today. Most male subs are needly creatures according to my wife and my experience.

I took this name when i began to think it was an impossible dream.

CuckQ, good *******. I feel you. Sex should not be the foundation of any relationship but should compliment and help build the relationship and a couple’s ability to bond and connect deeper.

I will say that this lifestyle brings about a kind of pleasure akin to an addictive *******. I hear how people talk about swinging, kink, BDSM, but the language around this lifestyle sounds like talks of an addictive *******. It’s like fundamentally changing people’s character and personalities. That’s why I’m so fascinated by the lifestyle.

Back