Looking for a cuckold hubby

As soon as okcupid sued you for copyright infringement, the national news attention would make the site insanely popular
I didn’t say anything about making it similar to ok Cupid, it would be totally original geared for white wanna be cuck’s and women who want to be black exclusive yet have a white marriage.

I didn’t say anything about making it similar to ok Cupid, it would be totally original geared for white wanna be cuck’s and women who want to be black exclusive yet have a white marriage.

Women already have that in the form of every dating site there is now. There are several "cuckold" dating site already, they suck, just like the "normal" ones for the exact same reasons. Women can get a date anytime they want, they know it and so do men, even if they cant admit it. Women can pressure a man into getting married, they can cheat anytime they want and the majority get away with it, or they could push for an open relationship like some do and most men will accept it, so another expensive dating site is not the answer and never will be.

The bottom line is women waste their very finite youth and beauty getting fucked in college, or attention whoring on social media and only want a cuckold when they are way past their prime and cant get the "hawt guys" anymore because they are to old, have a bunch of ******* and got fat but still believe they are owed and entitled to the "hawt guys" they chased in their youth. These women don't want a cuckold, they want a meal ticket because they never invested anything in their previous relationships and no "new and improved" dating site is going to change that.

I will say that this lifestyle brings about a kind of pleasure akin to an addictive *******. I hear how people talk about swinging, kink, BDSM, but the language around this lifestyle sounds like talks of an addictive *******. It’s like fundamentally changing people’s character and personalities. That’s why I’m so fascinated by the lifestyle.
You are correct. It is an addiction. I think sex addicts are drawn to the Cuckold lifestyle as well as those who are into humiliation. Humiliation is the quintessential emotion. It fires up the brain like nothing else. Thus, it is provides the intensity that the intellectual sex addict seeks. They can deal with the humiliation, or they think they can, because it is easy to tell yourself, "I know who I am" and thus believe that you can remain unaffected. In reality, humiliation has an effect that can not be overcome by believing it can. Because of this, the humiliated male becomes someone else who is needy and who constantly seeks the dopamine thrill that more and more humiliation provides with no regard for his mental well being. This is an exciting downward spiral that can end in disaster for a relationship and for one's self respect. Ultimately, a person can find himself alone always seeking the perfection of the dominant female partner who can never really exist other than in his increasingly perverse fantasies.

Back